A cliché

A/n: so I decided to move the story to an imagine cause I'm too lazy to work on him and I'm working on a different one so I don't have time

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, welcome to Marty's! How can I help you today?" You tried your best keeping yourself calm and sane as freaking SPIDERMAN stood in front of you and asked to order.

"Yeah, um, can i have, uh, big black coffee two sugers no cream, two big lattes, 1 Frappuccino with foam, another black coffee with milk and one sugar, four espressos, and one hot chocolate with whip cream, cinnamon and 7 marshmallows? The small white ones. Oh and- what is that? Two Asgardian beers? Just two beers please" spiderman (peter) said (nervously), reading the avengers requests from the small note he held.
He never was like this before when he wore the suit.
Apparently the magic confident the suit gave him didn't work on cute batista girls with a really really pretty smile.

"Right, yeah. There's no chance I'm gonna remember this. Let me just-" you leaned over and reached your hand over to snatch the note from spidermans hand.

After a few minutes, you (and your coworkers (that of course heard and saw THE spiderman)) finished making the order.

"There you go" you smiled, and pointed at the five trays next to you.

"Thanks. How much?" He ask and shoved his hand to his pocket only to find out that he have two dollars and... a scrunched flower?

You shook your head and smiled "its fine. On the house. I'm sure boss will let this slip if it's for our heros" you winked at him, surprised at your own confident.

"You sure? I can call-" he started but you stopped him.

"Here, let me help you. You have a car here, right? Because hero or not hero, you won't be able to swing with those" you walked over the bar, and took three bags, signing your friends that your leaving and you'll be back soon.
"Take those two"

You helped spiderman take all the coffee to the black limousine that parked right in front of the store, making you gasp for a second from how shiny it is.

"Are you sure you don't need me to pay? I can just swing later and-" spiderman started and his voice broke, causing you to smile at his cuteness.

He's a teenager. For sure.

"Seriously, its fine" you reassured him again sending him your nest smile. Come on, you have to leave a good impression incase he'll need to save you!