so what?- blurb

A/n: so my favorite a time couple (after MJ and peter of course) are Jess and Rory from Gilmore girls, so here a few imagines from some gifs I found :)

Also a rushed weird blurb

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter parker
Ugh just hearing his name give you butterflys.

You started dating him six months ago, but needed to keep your relationship a secret, because of his other identity.

But today was a special day.
It was the first day you came out in public as a couple.

You weren't a big fan of public affection.
Not that you hated it, but it was just...
Embarrassing.

You were from the kind of girls who keep their mind to themselves.
Not the middle of the attention kind of girl.
You were always afraid and scared from people's thoughts.
You couldn't stand the thought of people talking about you or not knowing what they'll think.

So public affection was a no.

Until today.

You walked into school, holding hands with peter.
You looked around you, feeling like everyone staring at you even though that nobody watching.

Peter noticed how your heart started to beat faster, how your eyes moved fast not able to focus on one thing.
He knew it was your anxiety.
So he gently pulled you closer to him, squeezing your hand softly.

"Hey, I'm right here" he leaned a bit and whispered.

His hot breath sending tingles through your body.
You let out a breath you didn't knew you held and nodded.

You kept walking through the school's halls, feeling yourself relax a bit.

"Sup' y/n, parker" MJ smiled nodded at you.

"Hi, M" you smiled sweetly.

"Got somethin' to tell me?" She nudged towards your intertwined hands.

"Uhh" you chocked, looking at peter for help.

"You guys are finely dating?! Thank God! Peter couldn't stop blabbering about you and how you smile and-"

"Yes! Yes. We got the point Ned. Thank you" peter stopped Ned, feeling the embarrassment filling him.

You blushed too, hard. But you couldn't help but smile.
Peter really like you, didn't he?
You looked at MJ, signing her that this is the answer.

She smirked at you, giving you a knowing look.

You both knew you talked about peter too. A lot.
Only eight months ago, you sat next to her bed, dreaming about talking to peter, not to mention dating him.

The only thing is, that they don't know you two are a thing for a long time.

"Took you long enough"

But you just smiled at peter, then moving your head back to the floor.

"Whatsup penis parker! I see you got yourself a girlfriend!" Flash called from the other side of the hall, walking over to you.
"Not only girl, but y/n, the other quiet weirdo. Hot weirdo though" flash winked at you.

You felt like throwing up.
What's wrong with kid and why nobody taking him to some kind of a sex doctor.

"What do you want now flash? Don't you have other people to harass?" MJ rolled her eyes, can't take his shit anymore.

"I just wanted to check if the rumors are true" he smirked, standing right in front of you now.
"So, prove me that you're real" he cocked at eyebrow.

"We owe you nothing, flash" peter Hissed at him.

You and Ned just stood there in silence, listening to their conversation.

"What you said to me? You wanna fight parker? Huh?" Flash got closer to peter, which made him loose his grip on your hand and eventually let go.

" Flash you make literally no sense"

That's it. You had enough.
Flash was picking on peter every day, for no reason. And you had enough.

"I'll prove you, jerk face" you mumbled before grabbing Peter's collar and pulled him close to you.

But peter stopped, his face only inch away from your face.
"What are you doing? Y/n/n, you don't have to do it" his breath fanned you lips.

You answered him with a kiss.
A sweet loving kiss.
The kind you only gave him when you were alone.
One of your hands was moved to his shoulder and the other the the side of his body, while his was on your waist and cheek.
The kiss was soft but didn't last longer than a few seconds.

You pulled back without warning, peter still leaning in with his eyes closed.

A soft giggle escape from your mouth.
You moved your eyes to flash, who was shocked, like every person in the hall.

It was the first time you did something like that.
People wasn't used to see you kissing someone. You barely even talked, so kissing?

"I guess that's convincing enough" you told flash.

Flash didn't respond. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Y/n, that was... Why did you do that? People were watching"

A boost of confident got into your body when you responded "so what?" Before kissing him again. Straight on the lips.

Ned and MJ were surprised, but peter was exploding inside.

You never kissed him like that. In public. In front of half the school students.

Not like he was complaining.
He liked your sudden confident.

"That was so hot" he whispered against your lips as you broke apart.

Crimson red color covered your cheeks and nose at his words.

Hot.

You were hot.
And you kissed peter in public. And everybody watched.

So what?