don't you forget about me pt. 3

Here part three you've all waited for!! Tell me what you think;)

Peeps we got to a 11,000 readers!!!
Like what the actual fuck thank you so so much!!!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up.
Finally.

our head was pounding, you were cold, your hands were shakey and your left hand was... warm?

Everything was loud and bright and cold.
What the fuck is going on?

You opened your eyes to see whats going on around you.

"What the..." you mumbled.

Tony, Bruce, Wanda, pepper and Natasha were looking at you with big smiles.
Stupid smiles.

"You're awake!!" Another voice said.
You looked to your left, seeing a hand holding yours.

Peter's hand.

Peter's hand?!

"What the fuck?! You screamed and pulled away your hand quickly.
Peter looked at you surprised and even hurt for some reason but you were too confused to notice.
"Whats going on? Why am I here and why the fuck he's touching me"

Everybody switched looks, whispering something to eachother when Peter just looked... pale and shocked.

After a few seconds Tony stopped whispering with Bruce and turned to look at you "y/n, kid, can you tell me the date of today?"

You titled your head with a frown "well I have no fucking idea how long I was out but its supposed to be around March 4th 2020. Why?"

"Yup, there it is"

Wanda and pepper gasped, pepper squeezing Tony's arm while Wanda covers her mouth with her palm.
Natasha gave a knowing look to Bruce and peter....
Peter looked horrified.

It can't happen to him. Its not fair.

"Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on or should I go check by myself, huh?!" You yelled frustratedly.

"Hydra never just hit"
Everybody turned around, seeing bucky leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms.

You titled your head still not understanding "what Hydra??"

Tony sighed and shook his head. He sat on your bed and looked at you worriedly "y/n, it's 2021 December 27.
A few weeks back we had a small mission in Hydra, just to take some information but things got wrong and they got you. We don't know what they did to you or how to deal with it but we're trying our best"