baga-boo and silvy: final

A/n: people this is THE LAST PART.
Sorry i grew attached to this little series.
Tell we what you thought about it and request more stuff!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tell we what you thought about it and request more stuff!!•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a week since peter healed completely and two since the accident.

After the small talk you and peter had when he first woke up, everyone joined you in the room, checking peter and chatting with him. The crowded room gave you time to think it through and process the fact that your ego got defeated by your feelings and you confessed you love to peter.

But you felt relieved.

Peter on the other hand, was freaking the fuck out.

Of course, you two finally talked it out, and you still loved him.
God. You still loved him after he was an asshole.

But now, he had to be careful.
He had to double check and think twice about everything.
Peter was so scared to do anything that would hurt you or your feelings.
(And that he had to deal with your angry mom, angry May, ned and very angry MJ)

After peter left the tower when he finally felt good enough, you gave a late night visit to his room after you patrolled (peter said he had to join you but you didn't let him) and you said you would give him another chance.
Its unnecessary to say that Peter was over the moon.
He instantly jumped over to you, pulling you into the biggest bear hug.
You hugged him back, bot able to hold your smile anymore as you melted again him. But when he pulled back and leaned towards your lips, you flinched away and shook your head.
You told him that you want to take it a bit slower and he agreed.

You two went on two dates as peter and y/n.

It was awkward at first but you loved it.

Now, you were all having dinner in the Parker's apartment.

'all' is including:
You, peter (obviously), May, Happy, MJ, Ned, Harry and your mom.

Having all a special dinner (take out pizza) for the fact that you two are dumbasses and still alive.

"Wait wait so let me get this straight, peter had a crush on her so you told him to act like a dick?!" MJ asked Harry for the third time, still confused.

You were all around the table while the grownups were in the kitchen, drinking wine and chatting.

"Well, it was his choice to listen to me" Harry defended himself, causing MJ to huff and you laugh.

"Why did you listen to him? Harry had no girls" you turn to your right to look at peter, who was already looking at you.

He shrugged "he acted like he did"