baga-boo and silvy pt.7

A/n: it took me a while but here:)
Also guess who got tickets to dr. Strange MoM!!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 Strange MoM!!!!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~

Everything that happened after peter went unconscious was blurry and fast.

You crying and screaming your lungs out,
Tony flying over with his suit, trying to take Peter from you,
You not letting him,
Natasha and Rhody getting there too in a helicopter, forcing you to let go,
You insisting to fly next to Tony while he's taking peter to the tower even though your broken arm and bad state.

When you got to the tower, you rushed to see peter but Natasha pushed you away and took you to your mom, who's waiting for you from the second you called tony.

"Y/n? Y/n! Oh god, y/n!" Your mom ran over to you, scooping you in a tight hug.
You quietly winced in pain, the adrenaline slowly slipping out of your body and being replaced by incredible pain in your arm.
"Oh baby i was so worried!" She squeezed you even tighter and now your fully yelped.
"Baby? You ok?"

You bit your lip and tried to nod through your tears. Eventually, shaking your head no, she moved you into what looked like a lab.

A broken arm, a black eye, a huge purple bruise on your left thigh and a couple more all around your poor body.
And of course, uncountable amount of scratches with a bit of blood who's already dried.

You sat quietly, looking at your lap while dr. Banner placed the cast gently on your arm.

"It wasn't supposed to happened" you suddenly talked, catching your worried mom's attention.
"We were arguing in the room and he had his tingle thingy a-and he said that something is happening-" you chocked a small sob, wiping the tears on your cheeks with your good arm "and then-then-"

Your mom rushed over to you, rubbing your back comfortly while you cried quietly "its okay, breath"

You shook your head, leaning into her just a bit to get more of her warmness but still stayed still enough for Bruce to finish with your cast.

"Its not mom! He's- he almost died! And its all m-my fault! He tried to h-help me, mom. Me. After I yelled at him! And now he has bullets inside him! And-"

"Hey, y/n? You're done, go now sit on the couch until the painkillers would kick in" bruce cut you with his soft voice, giving you a small smile before leaving out to give you privacy.

You went to start again but May suddenly walked into the room with red eyes and a concerned look on her face.
"Y/n?"

You whimpered at the sight of her broken state.
You left your mom and ran over to hug her as tight as you could. You tried your best, keeping your tears in. But everything that happened tonight was so overwhelming and so fast that your broke again in her arms.
But May hugged you tighter and rubbed your head gently shushing you.