rewrite the stars pt.2

A/n: I don't know if it's a request but for me it is, sorta, and its my first one so I'm kinda exited :)

stiilesvs so um, it for you, and I hope you like it :))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was going to do it.

And he was going to do it today.

After a long two days and a long, long talk with may peter finely decided that he's gonna win your heart again as peter.

"So how you gonna do it?" Ned asked as he tried to keep up with Peter's fast steps.

Peter suddenly stopped turning to Ned "do what?"

Ned sighed and shook his head in disappointment "Peter, my dear friend, as a romance guru, you gonna suck" he placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. Peter frowned scrunching his nose "what? You need a plan!! Haven't you saw the classic movies??
Greace, 10 things I hate about you, literally every Disney movie?!" Peter was still confused "ugh dude, are you stupid? The guy always has a plan"

Peter groaned and tossed his head back.
How the hell he's gonna make a plan?!
You were his first girlfriend and he didn't had a plan with you!!

So, like a smart boy, he went to the only girl he knows.
That he's not scared of, if you want to be specific.

Ned, may and peter sat in the parker's apartment, with papers all over the floor.

"How 'bout... write her a song!! Its romantic, right?" Ned suggested.

"Ned sweetie... no" may sighed, looking at her nephew now, "peter honey, we've been on this for more than an hour. Just do whatever you think is right for her" she placed a comforting hand on his cheek.

"But may... she has no idea who am I. She knows spiderman... what-what of she won't take me back?"

Suddenly Ned jumped off the couch, staring both peter and may.
"I've got the perfect idea"

--------

The plan was stupid. So so so so so so stupid.

But peter had no choice or power to have another argument with Ned.

The only thing that was good at this horrible plan was that Ned knew you.

You shared two or three classes and were history partners.

So like Ned said "the plan just fell right into my brain".

So now, in history class, Ned talked to you.