baga-boo and silvy pt.5

A/n: after a long time and a lot of dms, im back, ma' peeps.
And I'm back with part five!
Tell me how you like it:)

Also tell me what you want while im working on part 6:
Don't you forget about me pt.5
A new imagine

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So miss y/l/n, Mr. Parker, what brings you here today?" Mr. Cohen asked as he crossed his hands, giving you and peter a look.

You were currently sitting in the principal's office for the second time for this week.
Peter was on your left, with a black eye, looking at his lap shamefully.

"She punched me"

"He talked to me"

You both jumped as you said and the principal just gave you a disappointed look. "Alright, Mr.Parker let's start with you, what happened?"

"I came over to her in the morning, to talk to her, and she just punched me!! She's crazy!!" He exclaims.

"Excuse me? Crazy?! First of all don't you dare call me like that or I swear to God I'd actually brake you nose this time!" You hissed back, pointing a threatening finger at him.

Peter rolled his eyes and scoffed "won't be the first time"

"Miss y/l/n, why did you punched him?" Mr. Cohen asked with a sigh, too tired to deal with sexual tension between two of his students.

"He came over to talk to me! After I told him not to!!" You yelled like it was obvious.

"Alright, after we heard both of your sides, like I have to, I'm suspending you two for a week. You both will write an essay about why your actions were wrong and what the other side felt from your actions. Have a good day" Mr. Cohen decided and finished the meeting, opening his computer as a sign for you to leave.

You and peter gasped together before shooting a glare at the principal (who was already on his phone (probably on tinder)) and then looked at eachother angrily.

"Fucking expelled. Stupid school. Stupid you" you grumbled as you walked out, throwing your backpack on your back aggressively.

"Well its kinda your fault, ya know"

And that's, that's when Peter died.
Almost.
You were still in public.

You turned around on your heels with your best 'you-better-take-that-back-or-Ill- kill-you' look.
"excuse me?"

"If you just kept your anger issues inside and just, you know, don't punch me, we wouldn't be here!" Peter said as he threw his hands in the air, almost yelling at you from frustration.