thanks for the clothes. and noticing me

A/n: so i just watched SMNWH trailer and im freaking out.
MJ and peter and the cutest thing exist.

Also i accidentally dropped my phone in water that's why i didn't updated lately...

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well well well. Look who do we have here" an annoying high voice said as you walked into the locker room.

"Oh! Oh! I know! I know! It's-"

"Shut up, betty! It was rhetorical question! Ugh!" Liz whined rolling her eyes on her best friend.

You kept walking quietly.
You have zero power for this shit. Especially today.

Saying that you weren't popular at school will be a gentle word.
People hated you. Well, Liz and her puppies hated you. To the others you were invisible.

Well, when Liz didn't embarrassed you in front of the whole school. Which she did quite often.

And today was your lucky day! You had a pop quiz in Spanish, which you totally failed.
So not only you had failed your quiz, you had to deal with thus bitch. Again.

You ignored them and kept walking over to your locker to take some stuff to shower.

You placed your bag who was filled with clothes in your locker, took your towel and you hair and body products.

"You can't wash this ugliness you know. Ugly stay ugly. Thank God I don't have to deal with it" Liz smirked at you, putting her hands on he hips.

"Yeah, and did you see her products?" The other friend said, pointing at your hands.

"Ugh, my dad used to use them when he was in jail" Liz pretend to vomit when betty and jess laughed.

Liz, was the rich-popular-perfect-hot girl
jess was her vest friend, smart-a bitch-hot one,
And Betty.... Well Betty was the stupid one.

You didn't looked up from the ground when you walked over to the shower.

"Like, ew. It's so... Jaily" Betty laughed.

You shook your head and shot the door.
You let out a deep sigh before you took your clothes off and turned on the water.
You let the warm water wash you, to wet your hair whole you ran your fingers through it, scrub and wash your whole body you warp the towel around your body and unlock the door.