reputation pt.1

A/n: so i won't be able to update a lot because i just got covid (like, literally)

this one have a trigger warning...
Talking about sexual stuff and rape and language.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slut

Hoe

Cock sucker

Hooker

Bitch

Cheater

Easy to get

Trying too hard

Narcissist

This was the list of the top names you've been called for the past week.

If you heard them, said directly at you, or from people gossiping about you.
The were on your locker and desk, sometimes on notes people passed you in class.

And you couldn't care less.

Well, that's what you act like.

Bright red lipstick, black tight pants, red shirt and black leather jacket. That's what you wore most of the time, usually you chew gum and your nails were painted in black colour.
Sometime days black boots and other days snickers.

But the important thing is that you drawn attention.

It's started in 7th grade, when Tyler cooper said you let him touch your boobs in Liz's party.

The rumour, of course, was a lie.
Tyler did wanted touch you, but you punched him in the balls and waled away.
Apparently, it was his mean way you revenge you.

You tried your best to explain everything and tell he was shitting. But consider your social position was way lower than his, people took his side in the story and didn't believed your stories.

Since then, Robert, chris, josh, Jacob, caleb, noah and jess joined the club.

Each one of them spread some kind of stories about think you let them or asked them to do.
Everything of course, was a huge lie, but you stopped trying after two guys.