baga-boo and silvy pt.6

A/n: here i am, with the most requested chapters, definitely not ignoring the three tests I have this week:)))
Also I'm super bad at writing fight scenes so I need you guys to tell me what to change.
And this is kinda rushed so...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something really bad is happening"

No.
No.
No.
No.

Worst timing ever.

"Fuck what? Where?!" You asked peter frustratedly as you looked around for your suit in your bag.

"I-im not sure," peter stuttered and took off his shirt, revealing his stark-made suit.

You whispered a little 'yay' when you found you suit, then reached to pull your shirt off before your remembered that you're not alone.
You saw peter, half in his suit- half in his pants, staring at you.
"Turn around!" You yelled at him.

Peter immediately turned to face the other wall.
Its not like he never saw you in your bra and underwear.
Because he did. Many times.
Peter still was your own nurse back when you patrolled together.
But stuff got awkward now, and you felt uncomfortable around him.
Peter would lie if he'd say that he didn't feel a slight sting in his heart.
But he respectfully turned around at your request, and while he waited he took of his pants so he's left only with his suit on.
After a few moments he whispered "are you done now?"
He didn't meant it to sound rude, but from your annoyed grumble he knew it came out wrong.

"Here, I'm ready, let's go" you breathed out as your straightened your suit on your torso and looked up at him.
Its been a while since you saw spiderman.
A long while.
And seeing him, with his full suit and mask, standing in front of you, made it difficult for you not to just run and fall into his arms, saying that you missed him.
But then you remembered everything he's done as peter and that feeling died down a bit.
You heard peter clear his throat when you stare broke and you shook your head to come back to reality.
"Come on, go!"

Peter nodded and went to the window, jumping out and land perfectly on the ground.
You on the other hand, flew up, looking at the city, checking to see the cause for Peter's senses.

Bam.
Piew.

The lights you saw in the sky were bright purple.
Which means it's not natural.
"Its next to the woods! I'll meet you there!" You yelled down at peter, not waiting for a response before your flew off.

Peter cursed under his breath when he shot a web up and prayed that he'd catch up with you before you'd do something stupid, or as you say 'heroic'.
Tony used to say that peter was like that, but towards you, he's more careful.
So he didn't pushed you many times about it and just made sure to take care of you after.