how about we'll try?

A/n: this story getting readers y'all (Lokiii)
Thank you so so much!!

He some more from my Jess series :)

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so, hear me out," Ned stopped your talking.

"Ned I swear to Loki if you'll say that peter and i-"

"-What if you two date?" Ned interrupted you again.

You groaned and rolled your eyes.

It's been like this for six months.

You moved to queens about eight months ago, and fastly befriended with MJ.
Thanks to her, you got to meet Ned and peter.
And since peter and you got friends, Ned won't stop bugging you about you two going on a date.

It's not that you didn't liked peter, it's just...
It's weird.
The best friends to lovers trope never works in real life. And peter is too important to take that risk.
For now, at least.
And you weren't even sure if he feels the same way.

"Ned seriously, stop" peter said, covering his face with his palms as a desperate try to hide his blush.

"I'm just saying!! You two like Nala and Simba. Well, only you're not lions, or best friends since birth, and peter don't have a mean evil uncle, and you don't have zazu- wAIT!! I could be zazu!! Or MJ and I could be timon and pumbaa or-"

"we got the point Ned. And I'm so not Nala. I'm more like Simba. Peter could be Nala" you said, smirking.

MJ noticed that you didn't denied or argued with Ned, about you and peter being one of the most iconic couples in Disney.

"What? No! Im so Simba" be frowned.
He noticed too.

"Ugh I want my own Flynn rider" you sighed as you leaned you chin on your palm, staring dreamily at some random point.

They knew you were a sucker for Disney love stories.

"I have to agree with y/n" MJ joined the conversation.

"I'm more like Eric for the little mermaid" peter said, looking at you to see your reaction.

"He's nice. But I like the 'not-rich-ass-prince' type, ya know. Like Flynn and Aladin..."