one chance for Mr. perfect

A/n: weird one

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~

Y

ou were currently running.
Away.
Why?

"Why are we running away from Parker?" MJ asked while you two were running to the cafeteria.

"he's trying to ask me out and apparently no Isn't in his vocabulary" you said when you stopped running, looking around for a sign that he's somewhere close.

Clear. Phu.

In the past month, peter has been trying to take you on a date but doesn't seem to get the message Everytime you rejected him.

You don't have a problem with him, well, not a big one.
He's just...
He's too perfect.
Like, too much.
Perfect grades in all the classes, perfect personally; he's nice and kind and funny and doesn't care when someone bullying him and he cares about his friends,
Perfect skin, perfect tan, perfect nose, perfect jaw line, perfect smile, perfect eyes and hair, perfect teeth, perfect laugh, perfect hands.

And it's freaking you out.

"Just say yes. It's one night what can go wrong?" MJ rolled her eyes.
She sat in your usual table, and start reading in her new book.

"Yeah, like that gonna happen. On my dead body" you murmured.

"What on your dead body?" A familiar, must say annoying voice said.

You looked up and saw that peter sat just right in front of you.

"Seriously? Don't you have some different girls to bother" you rolled your eyes.
Gosh. Is he that stupid or he's just pretending?!

"well, answer my question first, then, I'll answer yours" he smiled at you.
With his perfect smile and perfect teeth and perfect my ass!!

"well, I said that I'll go on a date with you. On my dead body" You smiled sarcastically.
But peter didn't care, he just grinned like an idiot.
"Mr. Perfect"

"Will see about that. Mrs. Perfect" he teased with a wink before he got up and left.

-----

"Just say yes!!" Peter whined and follow you, making big dramatic gestures with his hands.

"I said no! Just back off! Why do you want this so bad?! It's not like I'm nice to you, go ask Liz or something" you said, pushing his shoulder off and opening you locker.

----

"Y/n"

"I'm reading peter what do you want now? And don't you dare saying-"