memories

A/n: SPIDERMAN NO EAY HOME SPOILERS!!

Bad and rushed writing bit someone wants a part two?

I'm not happy with how the movie ended so I'm fixing it:)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm not happy with how the movie ended so I'm fixing it:)•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood with Ned, finally reaching to a steady ground after peter parker, well, peter parker from another universe, saved you.

"Ned!" You yelled running over to him and hugging him tightly "oh my gosh are you okay??"

He nodded, breathing heavily "yeah, are you okay?"

You pulled back, nodding. 
You were visibly shaking, you have a cut on your forehead and on your cheek, but you didn't felt anything cause of the adrenaline.

Its been the craziest day in your life.
So much happened...

And peter...

Peter.

Fuck.
Peter was fighting the goblin and where is he now??

"Peter??" You screamed? Turning around, hoping to see his face.

"Y/n?"

You turned around only too see how bad peter looked.
His nose was probably broken, he had a ling cut on his right cheek next to a blue mark, a deep cut on his lips and another one on his chin.

You felt your heart break when Peter ran over to you and Ned, pulling you into a big group hug.
"You're gonna forget about me" he whispered.

"What?" Ned pulled away confused, whipping his tears.

"W-what- why would we forget about you" you frowned.

Peter sighed and looked up from his fingers, looking at you and Ned with teary eyes. "To stop the bad guys from coming dr. Strange need to make everybody forget who Peter parker is" he said and you could hear his voice break.

"Everybody?" Ned asked quietly.

"What? that's ridiculous! We can't just-" you started to yelled but petter stopped your rambling and covered you mouth with his palm

"Please, y/n, we don't have time" he whispered quietly.

He turned to Ned smiling at him.
Ned smiled back, reaching his hand to do their famous hand shake.
When they done, they pulled eachother to a big last hug "I'm gonna miss you bro" Peter sniffed

"Me too man, me too" Ned said and let Peter go.

You looked at them, smiling, giving them their "bro moment".

Now he's looking at you.
And you felt so ugly right now.
Your eyes are puffy and teary and red, your nose is pink, you have a big cut on your forehead and your hair was just a mess.
But peter gave you the most gorgeous smile with the most loving look.
You shook your head, crying to his shoulder as he pulled you to his chest
"I don't want to forget you" you whimpered into his neck.

"I don't want you to forget about me either but we have no choice" he said quietly.

You pulled back, only enough to see his face.
Your hands moved to his cheeks as you looked into his deep brown eyes for probably the last time in your life.
You always loved his eyes.
It was one of your favorite things about him.

1.smile
2.eyes
3.his awkwardness
4.his kisses
5. The way he talks about things he loved.

Yes. You had a list.

Peter moved his forehead to touch yours, nudging your nose with his before you pulled his neck and pressed your lips to his like your life depends on it.
Like it was the last time.

Because it was.

Your lips never matched more than now.
Your fingers ran through his dirty hair when he squeezed your back and pulled you closer to him.
You pulled back hitting his chest.
"I hate your kind heart sometimes" you cried out.

He let out a sad laugh and pulled your chin up with his fingers so he could see your face like he's the one whose going to forget you.
"I have no choice"

You shook your head feeling the war tears keep falling "promise me. Promise me that you'll find me and tell me what happened between us. Alright? I want to remember everything so you need to tell me" you said "because... I won't be able to remember" your voice broke.

He smiled at you, moving his right hand up to rub your cheek gently "i promise I'll look for you and I promise ill find you"

"You better" you said and you both laughed.
You looked at the boy who stood in front of you, smiling at you.
Making the whole world forget who he is just to keep it safe.
"I love you"

Peter chocked on his own breath.
You've never said that before.
But it felt so natural, so good, so...
Right.

"I lo-" Peter started but you stopped him with another kiss.

"Tell me when you'll find me, ok?"

He smiled at you one last time before nodding.

And then he went away.