daddy issues pt 3

Edited~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost two months.

Two months.

Two months without seeing peter, talking to him, having any kind of connection with him....

And you were gonna try your luck again, hoping your dad relaxed a bit and listen to you.

You walked into his lab, hearing the loud music. You asked from F.R.I.D.A.Y to turn it off before walking over to your dad.
"Hey"

Tony lifted his eyes from his work, suprise to see you, consider you haven't talked properly since the fight. "Hi sweetie, need something?"

"Um, actually i wanted to talk to you..." You sat, taking a pen and playing with it with your fingers.

"I swear y/n, if it's about the-"

"Just let me talk, ok? Im not gonna fight you or argue. just hear me out.. I... It's just- please" you desperately stopped him.

Tony thought for a moment before sitting in front of you and nodding.

"Look, i know you don't want me to get hurt, and you want me to be happy and safe. But taking the only thing that keeps me smiling away won't do the job. I mean, have you see how much I've changed since i met him? Even i see that! I mean,
I feel more happy, loved, i feel like i have an actual reason to wake up and get out of bed, because i know I'll see him at night or I'll get a small hug in the morning before he's going to school. And i know you're gonna say; 'pepper and i aren't enough?' you are. And I'm not saying you two are not making me happy because you are, so much. but it's different kind of happiness, it's a different kind of love and we both know it. I want to be with him, dad. He makes me happy, he makes me laugh, he's always making sure I'm ok and comfortable, he's taking care of me when you can't. Who do think stayed with me and made sure im safe when you were on missions? Or after the big fight with steve? I just ... I need him in my life like you need pepper. And don't say it's not the same because it is. You're putting pepper in the same amount if not more peter putting me in. And taking him away and saying that i can't be with him is like I'll ask you to choose between pepper and me because you know i have to be with him. Please just- i know we broke your trust, and we know that we lied to you. But... Please...
I love him, dad. And i probably won't get the chance to have that kind of thing again..." You begged.
You tried to choose your words wisely, trying to think what would make him say yes, or ok.

And for a moment, you thought you did it.

"It's dangerous for you y/n. He's just a boy. You don't need him to live, you don't need him to smile, you don't need him to wake up in the morning. He's just a kid who happened to know you" your dad's voice was cold and firm. He stood up pinching the bridge of his nose shaking his head. "you'll forger him soon. You did just fine before him, and you'll be ok after him. I'm not changing what I've decided, y/n. End of discission"