a happy birthday for peter parker

A/n: not dead woo hoo:)
Gonna go back to writing my loves

Here's one very rushed and messy:) but
im working on another one for his birthday:)

Love you peter, don't care if no one remembers you,<3
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Love you peter, don't care if no one remembers you,<3•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~

What its been already? Almost a year?
Peter didn't noticed how long its been since his world flipped upside down.

But when his phone vibrate with a small ring sound.

Happy birthday pete!
xxxx
We all love you sweetheart!
(Its mj. Im not a part of it.
But happy birthday<3)

Peter remembered when the put it in his phone.
It was after his 17th birthday, Ned asked Peter for his phone and when he suspected, Ned told him he's putting a reminder on his phone just incase he's be on "cool movie material mission"

Only if he knew.

Peter took a deep breath, debating with himself if he should delete the small alarm, that surprisingly started playing Ned's and May's version of the happy birthday song.
He bit his bottom lip hard, his thumb hovering above the "ignore" bottom.
Its almost all he had left from them...
But hearing her voice again and-

"Yo parker! Get off your dumbass phone and go back to work, the bar is swamped" the raspy deep voice of Jeremy rang through the whole bar, getting couple of people attention.

Peter closed his phone and clenched his jaw, his fists sticking to his sides to avoid meeting his boss's face.
He shoved his phone to his back pocket and picked the towel the fell all the floor "will do," he yelled back, adding to himself "you fucking asshat"
Peter grumbled quietly as he put on his happy 'girls-come-buy-more-drinks' face, standing back in front of the counter.
"And how can i help you today?" He asked blindly, too busy looking for the pineapple vodka bottle.

"And i thought you already knew my usual" a familiar voice said.

His eyes shot up, seeing the familiar glossy smirking lips, that lead up to a pair of gorgeous eyes that looked at him devilishly.

"Really y/n? Drinking again? What happened now, another failed relationship?" He bite, taking a cup in his hand only to throw it behind his back and catching it again, putting on a little show.

You chuckle dryly and sighed, running your hands through your hair a bit too aggressively than you probably should.
"Define relationship"

You... You had a very complicated life.
Your dad was a military man, who was barley there for you and your mom.
And your mom, your mom needed love.
But she had to wait until you'd have someplace to stay.
And just like the world planned it, your father lost his leg in one of his training and had to be sent back home.
At least he was there for your 12 birthday
But your mom wasn't.
the second you turned 12, the second she got the call from the army, she took off.
She wrote a note, saying she loves you and she's sorry.
And disappeared.
So now you're leaving with your very angry, tired and drunk dad.