baga-boo and silvy pt. 4

A/n: GUESS WHO'S BACK MY DARLINGSSSS
MISSED ME?

Also guess who's been crying all night cause she didn't passed a stupid test
✌🏽😙

So I had tons of tests lately, so this one is really rushed but I'm back!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I had tons of tests lately, so this one is really rushed but I'm back!! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up early in the morning, dragging yourself out of bed.

You walked towards your shower, looking at yourself in the mirror and almost screamed at the scary sight.

You had dark circles under your eyes, probably because you were up half night, lost in your confused thoughts.
Your hair was messy and frizzy, maybe because of how much you moved around at night.

God you need a shower.
And caffeine.

You stripped off your clothes, turning on the warm water before walking in, hoping that it'll help your crappy look and feeling.

After the shower, you got dressed in your best outfit, already feeling better.

Yeah your mom told you to stay at home but no man would make you loose school.
If he has a problem seeing you then he could leave.

No boy stopping you from getting smarter.

-----

Peter didn't slept for one second after what happened, he stayed awake, thinking of a plan about how to get his girl back.

Yeah, maybe as peter and y/n you were a mess but as spiderman and silver witch you had something special.
Something rare.
And he's not gonna let you go because of some mistakes he did.

So, the plan went like this;
1. Make y/n talk to me
2. Say sorry and explain why I acted like that
3. If she'll forgive, take her on a date as peter (need to talk to mr. Stark and may about restaurants+ talk to her mom and check if there's any places she doesn't like + get fake daisiesand roses (6 for each)) if she won't forgive, repeat 1+2.
4. Force Harry to be nice and say sorry to her friends.
5. Be friends with her friends.
6. Make sure her mom doesn't hate me.

Easy, right?

No.

When he walked to school, he saw you next to your locker.
The way you locked eyes with him gave him hope so he walked over to you, but you slammed your locker and turned to walk away, probably to you friends, crashing Peter's hope.

Ok. He still have the rest of the day, right?

And that's how your day went.
Peter chasing you all day, trying to catch you between classes.