insecurities- overweight/chubby

Request: could you please do an insecurity story about being slightly overweight <33 I love your story's soooo much

A/n: hi! Thank you so so much!!
Here your story, I hoped you loved it!!<33

I also have somethingtoo say about it.
People tend to think they're "fat" and its bad and its not!!
As long You're healthy, and taking care of yourself it doesn't matter what your body shape like. Skinny, chubby or flat.
You're beautiful and you will find someone who would tell you that every day, until then, I'll tell you :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're beautiful and you will find someone who would tell you that every day, until then, I'll tell you :)•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked had in hand with your amazing boyfriend, Peter, down the hall, listening to his conversation with  Ned about star wars or LEGO, you weren't following.
While you all walked, your eyes dared to the girls who walked passed you.

Cheerleaders.

The perfect girls, with the tiniest skirts and the perfect but and a flat stomach.

You couldn't say that you weren't jealous.

You always did.

You weren't really really fat.
But you weren't also skinny with a perfect body like they had.
And that's all you wanted.

"...y/n? Are you with us?" Ned asked, snapping you out of your stare.

"Mmm what?"

"I asked if you're down to movie night next week on Saturday. We could order some pizzas and eat some ice cream..." he trailed off, trying to send you a convincing look.

You felt a light squeeze on your hand that came from peter. "It'll be fun"

And then, he gave you one of his most famous smiles. The one he knew you couldn't say no to.
So you smiled and shook your head "sure, I'll as my parents"

"Woo hoo! Its gonna be awesome" Ned cheered as you all sat next to Michelle in your usual table in the cafeteria.

"Hi MJ" you smiled at her but only got a nod from her.
You weren't surprised or hurt.
Come on, its MJ. And she just got a new book.

"Ok I'm gonna go grab some food, I'll be right back" Peter said then kissed you cheek and left off with Ned.

A few moments later, they both came back, holding two trays each.