don't you forget about me pt.2

A/n: so KenzHarley asked for part2 and I'm so happy to write it!!

So I hope you liked it:))
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I hope you liked it:))•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was almost certain that he ran faster than pietro.

After peter hanged the call, he just ran.
He ditched school and left Ned behind him, worried and confused.
But he didn't care.
All he had in mind was you.

He ran the scenes from the morning repeatedly in his head in a lame try to make his heartbeat a bit slower as he ran through the people.

There's no time to change to the suit.
There's no time to use the train.
He had to be there fast and he had to be there now..

When Peter finally got to the tower he ran to the elevator, pushing the up bottom a million times.
The door closed and peter heared a mechanic voice

"Hello Mr. Parker, how can I help you today?"

"I need... i-i, I need to go to y/n" he panted, catching his breath.

"Y/n is currently at dr. Banner's lab. Would you like me to take you there?"

"Yes!! Yes, please" Peter almost yelled.

The ride felt like years even though it took a few seconds to get to the fifth floor.

Peter ran down the hall to the big room, knocking on the door like a maniac "please open the door its Peter!" He begged.

Seconds later the door cracked open, showing a worried Tony "kid before you walk in I need you to-"
But peter didn't listen, he walked through Tony and ran over to you "...know that she's unconscious" he sighed.

You laid on a hospital bed, sleeping.
You looked pale. Peter never saw you this pale.
Peter walked over to your bed and kneeled beside you, his hands shakily and slowly moving to touch your face.
You had a cut on your lower lip, a big purple bruise on your left cheek, and what triggered peter the most was the bandages on each side of your head, right on your temples.

His fingers moved slowly to your cheekbones, down to your neck.
He only noticed now the chocked signs that decorated you skin.

Peter let out a small gasp and dropped his head to the bed "I should've been there" he said quietly as he shook his head.

Bruce, who sat quietly next to his table walked over to peter and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder "come on peter, get up"