I kinda need you in my life

A/n: three in one day? Don't you guys love me? ;)

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~

"No way!!" Ned almost screamed from shock.

You nodded fast with a huge grin.
"And not only my mom mer him, she got him to sign on my t shirt!!!" You turned around so Ned could see the name in the back.

"That's literally the coolest thing I've heard" he sighed.

"Um. You know spiderman. Don't you think that's cool?" Peter looked offended.

You rolled your eyes.
"Stop being jealous"

Peter waved you off, scoffing "pfft I'm not jealous. I just think that knowing spiderman is way cooler than meeting will smith"

Ned looked at you then you both dramatically gasped, making peter laugh.
"Take that back!" Ned demanded.

"Yeah! This man is a legend. And, he met Margot Robbie"

"Who?" Peter pretend to not know her.
Peter knew she was one of your favorite actresses.

You pinched his arm.
"I hate you sometime,you know?" But you gave him a small quick sweet kiss on the lips.

"Relax. Of course I know her. She plays one of your favorite characters" he smiled.

"Which is...?"

"Harley Quinn" he said proudly.

You made him watch suicide squad and birds of prey for like, a million times.
Like he made you watch star wars.

"Good boy" you tapped his head like a dog, scrunching your nose.

------

"So? Something interesting happened today?" Peter asked as you walked to the train, planning to go home from school.

"The usual, ya know. Flash trying to impress girls, MJ gave me a new book to try for her" you took out your student card to go into the train and peter did the same.
"How about you?"

Peter shrugged "it was fine"

You walked pass the train doors, sitting next to eachother.
"Do you wanna do something later?" You asked, hoping to finely be able to go on a proper date with him.