wanna kiss me?

A/n: contains heavy make out, the heir (by kiera cass) and How i met your mother spoilers?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all stared in lunch.

It was a normal day; math was shit, English sucked, flash was teasing, food tasted like feet and peter and you argued like every day.

"Why the heck do you think Ted is better for Robin?" You almost yelled.
You were frustrated, peter was frustrating.
You two talked about the show you and peter just finished, 'how I met your mother' and for some twisted reason, peter said that Ted and Robin are better together than Barney and Robin.

"Because!! Barney is a player!! And you saw for yourself!! They got divorced!!" Peter argued back, moving his hands like he always did when he tried to explain his point.
You huffed and rolled your eyes as you crossed your hands above your chest "so it's probably the clear choice"

"So your saying that Eric was a better choice for Eadlyn than Kyle??"

"No!! What-how- thats not even the subject!!" He scuffed. You forced peter reading with you the book series 'the selection' and peter was surprisedand liked it, so he read every book she published and discusses it with you, like if America should've be nice and except Maxon's date or Maxon should've die or not. "But if the editors said-"

"I don't care what the editors said, like I don't care what kiera cass said!!" You intrupted, making Ned let out a loud sigh, causing you and peter turned to him

"What?!" You both screamed at him.

"You two have been arguing for forever. Just kiss and end the sexual tension" he breathed out and rolled his eyes.

Your eyes winded as Peter's ears turned pink.

"We don't have sexual tension" Peter dismissed, waving him off.

You nodded fast, agreeing with peter.
"Nothing sexual. None" you nervously mumbled.

"Fine. Whatever"

"No. No whatever. I'm gonna prove it to you" your competitive side stared to show out.

"And I know how" Ned smirked at you, already having a plan.
Ned has been dying for you two to finely get together since he first met you and peter in 7th grade and saw your chemistry together. "You're going to get real close to peter. Like kissing close. The last who lasts without backing wins"