daddy issues pt. 1

A/n: no spicy stuff in here!! No smut if thought that (the name)

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, your father waiting for you downstairs. He has an important message for you, miss" F.R.I.D.A.Y's mechanic voice said said as you walked out of the bathroom, fresh out of the shower.

"tell him I'll be there in a second" you replayed, rubbing your hair with a towel gently.

A few seconds later, you heard soft knocks on your window.
A smile spread on your face, knowing exactly who's there.

"Come in!" You almost sang from excitement, moving to your bed to brush your hair.

The window open now, and the figure standing right behind you.

You felt hands creeping around your waist to a tight but loving embrace.
You felt his breath on your back before he placed a soft kiss the the side of your neck "hi"

You turned around in his arms to face him.

Peter Parker.

The boy who stole your heart. The boy who made you fall madly in love with him. The first boy you've ever met, who's in your age. Your first love, first kiss, first time holding hands, first time falling in love.

"Hey back" you smiled, looking in his deep soft brown eyes.

He smiled back. The same smile that catched your eye when you first met.
His arms moved from your waist to your neck, playing with your wet hair as you moved yours to his chest, moving your fingers on the smooth material of his suit.

He leaned his head down making your noses brush together "you smell good" he whispered. His lips dangerously close to yours.

"Yeah?" You whispered back, not wanting to ruin the moment.

He nodded softly "it's my favorite shampoo that you use. I like it" his words made you smile and your nose go pink.

"I like your smell too. Well, when you're not sweaty from patrolling" you teased.

Peter chuckled before pressing his soft sweet lips to your slightly cold ones, making you gasp.
His lips pulled your top ones letting go and then again.

You loved kissing peter. Loved is an understatement for what you felt.
Every time his lips touched yours, you felt yourself melting and relaxing to him.
Every kiss got you more addicted, made you want more.

".... I told F.R.I.D.A.Y to call- y/n?!"

You jumped away from peter pushing him to the other side of your room.
Your cheeks was red from embarrassment and your eyes moved slowly from the ground to the man who yelled.