baga-boo and silvy pt. 8

A/n: guys guys guys here it is!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: guys guys guys here it is!!•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter woke up to annoying bipping sound that bipped nonstop.

At first, everything was blurry.
His head pounded and he felt stuff connected to his body.
He blinked a few times to clear his view only to found out that he's in a small lab, in where he recognised as the stark tower.
He looked down to his body, seeing tubes and needles in his chest and arms.
A light blue hospital rob covering his torso and a light blanket his legs.
He groaned and let his head fall back again on the soft pillow "what the hell..."

"Pete? Honey?"

He knew that voice.

May's voice.

May was quick to move next to him, placing a hand on his forehead then on his cheek like she's checking his temperature.
"Oh pete... We were so worried!" She sighed deeply and smiled at him "how are you feeling hun?"

"Weird... My head's hurt and my body feels fuzzy" he mumbled, trying to find any memories from what happened.

"Do you remember anything?"

And then, he did.

He remember may saying that her friend invited her and him for dinner,
He remember fighting with you,
He remember you flying somewhere,
He remember hearing you screaming,
He remember a sound of a gun shot,
Then, he remember your whimpers and whospers
"Please wake up, I need you. I love you baga-boo"

"Uh yeah, yeah. I- um I remember" his voice was crispy and a bit lulled from the drugs he's been injected with.

"Well, you want me to tell you what happened after?" She asked him softly.
May knew how confusing it must be for peter and she couldn't even imagine the amount of pain he was in, so she decided to ask him and take everything slowly.

Peter nodded, and moved to sit straighter on his bed but whimpered when pain shot through his entire body.
May moved fast to help him sit up and mumbled a few sorry's every time.
When he was finally comfortable enough he sighed and relief and whispered a soft "please" to let may know that he's redy for the story time.

"Well, after you and y/n started to yell at eachother, her mom and i thought it would be a good time to let you out, because you two obviously needed help, but suddenly, there was silence so naturally we thought you guys are done fighting and kissing everything up," May started, causing Peter's pale face to turn into a deep shade of red.
"But after ten minutes, when we knocked and opened the door to see if you guys are ok, the room was empty"
The rest peter completed in his head.
"Then after around an hour, i got a call from happy, saying that something bad has happened and he needs me and y/n's mom at the tower ASAP"
May stopped talking for a second, taking a deep breath and squeezed Peter's shoulder as a small reminder to herself that everything is alright now, and he's fine, "when we got here, i didn't had the time to see you, Happy said that Dr. Strange and Tony are operating you. Y/n on the other hand was with her mother, freaking out and shaking. She was crying"