falling for a fictional character- blurb

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever loved someone?
Not like, but actually love.

I'm sure you did.

Have you ever been so in love that you think about that person all day.

About his beautiful deep eyes you could get lost in, that you love to stare in and then everything  fades away and you're all alone, just the two of you.

About his gorgeous big bright smile, who lights up every time he's showing, the contagious smile who made you smile every time, who made your day better, who made your heart flutter.

His cute small freckles that decorating his face in the most perfect  way, adding more details to his beautiful face.

His laugh that was like music to your ears, the one you always joined to, and laughed too, the one who made your cheeks go red and hot, the one you lived so much because every time you heard it, it meant that they were happy.

His amazing rare personality; how he's so caring, and kind...
How he'll do anything for his loved ones, how sweet and funny and smart he is... how he made you feel safe and happy just from seeing him...

Have you ever been so in love, that all you wanted was to hug them so so tight and nuzzle your face in their neck and and take a deep breath to smell their incredible perfume, kiss them all day until your lips are swollen and sore?
How you want to ran your hands through their soft soft caramel curls?
How you want to fall asleep on their chest while their rubbing your back and play with your hair until you'll fall asleep?

Have you ever felt like they'll love you and you will be perfect, only if you had the chance.
Like only if you could you two would be it for each other.

Like they're so so close that you could only close your eyes and see them,
But in reality, you know that when you'll open your eyes, they'll fade away and disappear and leave you all alone.

That they'll so close that you could just reach and hold their hand and just....

You can't...

You know that too.

But even though they're not real they stole your heart and won't let go.

And you always know that no matter what, you'll never love someone like you love them.

Real or not,
Present or not,
Reachable or not,
Here or not,

You'll always love them,
And in your heart, they always love and comfort you.

Because I know I do.

And it breaks my heart every time.