model

I just finished watching Loki. And that was insane!!

Also, rushed imagine:)

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~

If someone told you'd be in this position yesterday, you would laugh in their face.

-----

Yesterday:

"So, for this project, you'll need to take at least fifteen pictures. Every student will gen an album to fill. Half of the album will be planned pictures, so get yourself a model, a few costumes OR you could take pictures of people on the street, or on the park. The other half will be more, personal; take a camera with you anywhere, you have a happy moment? Take a picture. You look good? Take a picture.
You have four days. This project will be 40% of your grade. Now, come take an album and a camera. Good luck"

You loved this class. You loved this teacher. You loved photography.
And you loved this project.

You walked over to the teacher, taking an album with a big grin on your face.
"I see you're happy, Ms. Y/l/n"

"Well, yeah. You know this project is for me"

"Good luck!" The teacher said

You smiled and thanked her before heading outside, looking for you model.

You already have someone in your head.
Someone perfect.

He stood next to his locker, looking for something inside.
You smiled. He looked so cute.
You walked over to him, standing behind the locker's door, knowing that you'll scare him.

Peter closed the locker's door.
"Boo!!" You whispered, making him jump and Yelp.

"Y/n!!" Peter whined, only making you laugh more.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" You said, still giggling.

Peter looked at you laughing.
He didn't really care that you laughed at him, he was just happy you laughed.
Bit he still rolled his eyes, trying to hide his smile. "You nearly gave me a heart attack"

"I said I'm sorry!! And even if you had a heart attack, I would call prince charming to wake you up with true love kiss" you joked with a smirk and leaned to kiss his cheek

"I don't think that's how heart attacks work"

"Whatever. Anywho, I need a favor" you said as you started to walk down the hall.
"So we have this project, for photography class, and I need a model"

Peter frowned, not getting the message.
"and you want me to use my spiderman and talk to Tony?"

Peter was a smart kid.
But God he could've been so stupid sometimes.