special shirts

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a special day.

No, you won't gonna loose you v- card today,
No, it's not Tony's stark birthday,

Today was nationals.
For the DC team.

Only two people survived and stayed in the team,
Peter and MJ.

And you, as their best friend, had to come and embarrass them.

So Ned and you made new t-shirts for the whole ex- teammates.

You sat in the car with Ned and Betty, not really caring that they third wheeling you right now because how happy they looked.
Your new special shirts covered with jackets, and basically screaming your lungs out, singing to one direction.

"Man, I love them you sighed after the song over, leaning back in your sit.

"So... y/n" Ned started.

And you already sighed a d rolled your eyes knowing he's gonna ask something stupid "yes, Ned?"

"Are you gonna do it today? Like before the contest or after? And are you gonna tell him or just go there and give them a big smooch and-"

Your eyes winded and your cheeks turned pink "wouh wouh wouh Ned!! Dude!! First of all, I gave no idea what are you talking about" you lied, but when both bed and Betty gave you a knowing look, sighed "no"

"Oh come on, y/n/n, you can do it! I truly and honestly believe in you! Sometimes!!"

You smiled and shook your head, feeling a hand on your knee.
You lifted you head up and saw Betty turning around and smiling at you.
"I know you like him, y/n. And now is your best shot. You can do it" she sweetly said and smiled at you.

"Look guys, it's not worth risking our friendship.  I literally know him since I was born. He's  my best friend and I'm not gonna screw it because of stupid feelings" they both send you a one-eyebrow-lifted glare so you quickly add "no offense though?"

Ned sighed "look, y/n, we want only the best for both of you, and, you need to stop pushing your feelings down and ignore love. That's gonna sound really mean but just because your parents got divorced doesn't mean love isn't real"

You bit your lip.
You knew he was right.
You had this crush since he brought his LEGO to class and cried for the whole day when he lost 2 pieces in second grade.