{50}

Vallyk~

After Mike had left I fell to my knees crying. Its over it's really over. I couldn't even see,my vision was clouded by tears I had running down my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder guessing it was Derek i cried harder. "I'm such a hoe" I cried harder in my hands. "how could i hurt him like that" I mumbled out once more.

Derek rubbed my back letting me calm down until I was done. he then helped me with my head Mar had left only leaving me and Derek there alone. I was sitting on the couch while Derek sat in front of me. "What happened Val" he asked me and I looked down. "Me and Kobe had sex one night then it was a regular thing it didn't mean anything to me tho I don't think" I spoke whispering the last part.

Derek shook his head getting up. "You need to figure out what your doing, I love you but you needa fix this starting with Kobe" With that he walked to his room without another word. Sitting there in silence I nodded going to get my phone. I texted Kobe telling him to meet me here in 5 and he agreed.

5 minutes later...

Kobe had now came and I was sitting in his car. "Hey ma" I was the first the he said to me but I shook my head. "Why would you tell Mike about us" I asked calmly look straight ahead. "you know this is nothing but sex so why you open yo big ass mouth huh.are you jealous that I don't want nothing but your dick I don't want you it was a mistake I made to many times and because of it I lost the person I love" I spoke looking at him. " yeah I know but ion care, don't you see I love you Vallyk"he asked grabbing my hand but I pulled away. "You only love me for sex your a fuck boy don't think I haven't heard about your reputation of fucking hoes" I spoke with a glare and he chuckled. "but your just as a hoe to be fucking with two dudes at once remember that"

I looked away not having anything else to say knowing he was right. I heard him chuckle placing his hand on my thigh. I then felt his hand touch my face turning me towards him. "I know you mad at me right now but let me take that pain away for a while" he whispered looking me in the eyes. His hand on my chin traveled to my neck pulling me closer. I shook my head pushing him away. "Just leave me alone" I spoke turning away from him. Only to hear a chuckle and the front door slam.

Mike~

I can't believe I did that bro. I can't believe he did that. I yelled at him and I did the same thing. I played victim and I hurt him too. Shaking my head at myself I continued making the bags of product thinking on what I should do next.

I gotta tell him the truth but I know he really is going to hate me after I blew up on him for nothing. Maybe we just aren't meant to be. We weren't even together that long before things went left. I still love him though. I just want to start over. Talk to him about everything and just come clean about everything I have going on and done.  I'll figure that Kobe thing out later, right now it's all about Vallyk.

__

After sitting at the trap and working on some things and contemplating on what I should do about my relationship with Val, finally I texted him to get dress around 9. I don't want to tell him everything and he's at the house. Our friends or if I can even call them that hate me enough now.

It was now about time for me to pick up Val so I grabbed my keys and headed over there. I picked up some flowers on the way placing them in the back. While I was driving I mentally prepared what I was going to say and for the reaction to come.

I just pray he doesn't hate me.

-------
Hey guys...so I'm back lol. Hope everyone is good. Missed you all
(not proof read)