{ 33 }

Mike~

I laughed walking up to Kobe as he stood there confused. "What" He said loading a gun. "Val getting his ass beat again" Kobe chuckled and looked up. "What was it for this time" he asked. "He topped me" I said and he looked up and started laughing his ass off.

"What's so funny" I said now being the one confused. "Nun mane just...nun" He said shaking his head going back to loading guns. "Ight mane whatever you say" I said getting up and walking to my room but suddenly heard banging on the door.

Kobe opened it and Nike nigga popped up and I made the '🤪' face. He bouta be reallllllll mad. "WHICH ONE OF YALL KILLED MY BOYFRIEND!" He screamed and I looked around just confused as everyone else playing along. "HE WAS FUCKING PREGNANT WITH MY BABY!" He screamed and I snorted, a lil to loud. "YOU!, where is he" He asked and I wasn't gonna lie to him.

"I had murder on my mind yo nigga walked up to me and cought me by surprise I said it was to late my friend cuz he was bought to die I took out my pistol clocked it back and blew his brains now you sitting her shocked nigga fix yo face, Mhm I wake every morning I got murder on my"

I sung and Kobe looked at me trying not to laugh. "Ohuuwhoa" I said and that was it for Kobe he fell on the floor and start wheezing. "You killed him" he asked. "Yes I did" I said and he charged at me but before he could touch me he was shot in the brains.

"Blood all on my shirt" I shacking my head looking at the blood on my shirt . "Aye somebody play Melly" somebody said. "but I know if he get that death penalty somebody gone die today" Kobe said and we all agreed.

"Nah bruh play Thick" I said with a smirk. The song started and they all started nodding until I starting doing the dance and they just went along.

Soon we were doing the dolphin around the dead body. That's when my dad walked in and that shit was dead quick. "Why the fuck" He said. "Dad chill, we'll even let you have your moment" I said and soon invisible started to play and my dead smirked.

We all just started dancing and drinking. I wonder what Vallyk's doing because I'm enjoying my self.

Vallyk~

I sat on my stomach laying on my bed since my ass burned. I sware that light skin bitch make me wanna kill his ass. "Yo Val" He screamed and I fought the air a lil bit. "What boi" I said back. "Don't do me" He said coming in my room.

"Anyways Mar is bouts to fuck these guts so if you want you can leave or you can stay" He said and i thought. "Imma head out" I said getting up grabbing a couple of things and leaving.

"Must be fucking nice" I mumbled walking out the door hearing the bed hit up against the wall hard with Derek's moans.

------

Hiiii😁

I feel like y'all don't know me you already seen my face you just don't know me or anything about me except one of y'all 🤪

Anywho if I tell you about me you gonna be shoked but that's a different story...

But that's all for now🙃

Bye ✨✨