{ 35 }

Mike~

I was walking down back to my car when I realized I didn't have my hoodie so I ran back up to the apartment and as soon as I opened the door my heart dropped to my ass.

"What the hell is this" He said Looking me in the eyes. "I-..." He cut me off. "Explain but you don't have that much time since you gotta go shoot up banks and stuff" he said and I looked away. "Vallyk this is not the time" I said walking towards him but he stepped back.

"Tell me who Pop and Breezo are" He said and I looked away. "Vallyk please" I said pulling him by his waist. I didn't wanna do this but it was the only way.

"Stop" He said as I kissed his neck. "M-mike stop" He said as he gripped my shirt moaning in my ear. I pulled away and kissed him but when I did I didn't wanna let go. I forgot all about the task I had to do. All I was thinking about was Vallyk at the moment.

"Shit" he maoned as I rubbed his member threw his pants. "Mike, Mike stop" he said pushing me off. "Did you really try to suduce me" He said and I looked away and he chuckled. "Unbelievable" he said shaking his head.

"Just take the damn phone and leave" he said walking away. "Val-" I was cut off by him slamming the door but not before he threw my hoodie out his door. I sighed and grabbed my stuff walking out and going to the bank.

I pulled up and Kobe Looked at me. "Where you been mane" he said. "Vallyk" I huffed out and he sighed. "Pop told him what we doing" I said and Kobe's eye's widened. "So what we gonna do" He said and I shrugged. "He's mad because I tried to suduce him" I said and Kobe hit me up side the head.

"You know he sensitive why you do that" Kobe said and I rolled my eyes. "Ion know bruh can we just do this so I can got to sleep" he nodded and we all strapped up.

~~~~~~

Vallyk~

I sat on my bed sniffing some coke. I was home alone and no one has time to be stressing so this is what I do to relieve my stress.

Yeah I know it's bad but who's gonna tell me to stop.

But I'm high now and I wanna fuck so I called the fine as stripper I seen a couple of weeks ago. He was rubbing on my back and kissing my neck while I sniffed.

I pushed the tray away and turned around letting him climb on top of me connecting our lips. I layed back as he grinded against me. "Damn ma" I groaned as he pulled down my pants. He took off his clothes and got on all fours. "Well damn" I said and he chuckled.

I climbed behind him putting on a condom and lube and pushed in. He moaned loudly as he gripped on to me tightly making me bite my lip a little. "F-fuck" He Moaned as I stroked into him slowly Puting inch by inch inside him.

"When was the last time you were fucked" I groaned and he laughed. "This is my f-first time" He moaned and My eye's widened. "It's fine tho I know you just wanna fuck" he said and I pulled out. "I can't just do that" I said and he shrugged. "Vallyk I'ma stripper I do it for the money and my little sister I'm not a virgin my whole just is" He said and I smirked.

"Bett" I roughly connected our lips pushing him down on the bed. "Ok zaddy" He said and I Chuckled kissing his neck. "Mhm" he moaned grabbing at my hair.

I pulled away and sucked on my fingers. He looked at me with lustful eyes as I did so. I moved my finger to his whole and pushed it in as he moaned loudly.

I pushed my finger in some more and I could see the tears falling from his eyes so I sat up and kissed him to try and distract him. Soon he started moaning and that's when I new he was good.

I climbed in between his legs and he looked at me then down and let out a shaky breath. "Calm down mamas" I said and he nodded. I spreaded his legs grabbing his waist as I pushed in. "AHHH FUCK!" He moaned gripping the sheets as I slammed in.

He nodded letting me know I could move.

-

"Uhhh fuck" I Moaned as he bounced up and down on me. "Mhm daddy you feel so good" He moan and I bit my lip. He then came for the third time as I flipped us over. I raised one of his legs and got on my knees slidding in.

"VALLYKKKKK!" He screamed well I guess I hit his protest. I slammed in as he continued to scream my name making me smile while I fucked him.

"L-let me t-top" he said and I looked down. "Sure" I pulled out and layed on my back. He opened my legs sliding in between them. He leaned down kissing me as he pushed in.

For the wrest of the night we fuck got high then fucked again and eventually we went to sleep.

------

I ment to publish this last night my bad🤪 But y'all stop going in on Vallyk in the comments he didn't do anything 😭

But anyways that's all...bye😐

😘