{ 31 }

Vallyk~

I was at practice getting some water when this guy named Josh came up to me. "Hey" he said and I stood up turning around. "Hi" I said. "I seen your moves and I wanted to ask if you can teach me" He asked and I shrugged.

"I mean sure"

(15 muntues later)

"Fuck" I moaned as he sucked on my neck. "You so tight" He groaned as I bit my lip. " Mhm" I moaned throwing my head back once he reached my spot. "Josh!" I semi yelled rolling my eyes back as my mouth formed a O shape.

"I'm cumming" I said in his ear and he slowed down his paste until I eventually came. He pulled out and I sucked him off until he came. I got back up and he kissed me while grabbing my neck. "You fine as fuck" he said and I smirked. "Yeah I know" I said putting on my clothes.

"Well thanks for the dance moves you showed me" he said making me chuckle. "Your welcome" I said as we Both grabbed our stuff and headed for the door. He walked out first but I stopped as soon as I heard a gun shot.

I looked forward seeing Josh on the ground...dead.

I covered my mouth slowly backing away as two people grabbed his legs dragging him away. I then heard more gun shots and screams making me cover my mouth and cry harder.

Soon I heard the bathroom door open. I froze as he started to open each stall door. Soon he got to mine but it was locked. "You stupid for that" He said and kicked the door open.

The person had on a ski mask but that's all I seen before looking away. "please don't hurt me, I won't tell I promise just please" I said covering my face. The guy looked at me before walking up to me. "Comere" he demanded and I got off the toilet standing infront of him.

"If I find out you told I will find you then I will kill you" he said looking me in the eyes. "Understand" he asked once again and I nodded. "Words ma" he said carressing his finger tip under my chin. "I understand" I said and he nodded.

"Good" was what he said before leaving making me making me sigh in relief. Once I heard sirens I quickly grabbed all my stuff and ran back home.

~~~~

I was sitting on my bed rocking back and forth as the moments from earlier replayed in my head. I was scared and wouldn't dare tell anyone not even my best friend but for some reason I wanted to tell Mike.

But instead I sat in my room not going to sleep at all just rocking back and forth the whole time until I eventually fell asleep

Mike~

After earlier I came to the apartment once Derek was sleep of course. Kobe told me I needed to see him after what happened, I didn't know he was there and if I did I wouldn't have done what I did even if my dad said something.

"He's in his room" Kobe wispered to me and I nodded walking towards Vallyk's room. I pushed the door open seeing he was asleep but breathing heavily.

I went over and layed in his bed pulling him into me. His breathing eventually slowed down as I started rubbing his back. "I'm sorry baby boy" I wispered kissing his forehead. "I'm sorry you had to see that" I said with a sigh.

I look down at him at him with a little smile "I wanna be with you ma so imma change my heart for you" I said stroking his hair. "I'm going to prove to you I can stop my hoeish ways just to be with you" I wispered again.

"Your all I got even if you don't know it yet"

---

Hello🙂

Good morning my loves I hope you are doing good this morning and continue have a great day and remember that you are loved and if your going threw something vent in a note book or just do what makes you feel happy but I love you💓