{ 9 }

Mike~

Vallyk has been under me alot lately and it's getting annoying as hell. I mean I love my best friend, no homo, but I just want my space.
-

Right now we were making Tik Toks in the living room. Vallyk was doing the ' throat Baby ' sound and I listened to the lyrics play and the way his body moved. He looked happy but it was covered by a fake smile.

After he was done I walked up behind him wrapping my hands around him. "You ok" I asked and he nodded smilling lightly. "Peachy" he said making me smile letting go off him. "Let's do this one" he said and I shrugged we did the ' Thick ' sound and Vallyk went hard.

"I did that, period" He said doing a lil happy dance and I chuckle. "Oh my bad Mikey, you did good to" he said kissing my cheek. I blushed mentally but scold him physically.

"My bad" he said shrugging before going back to making Tik Toks.

(Hours later)

It was now 9 and me and Vallyk we're walking to clear our minds until he interlocked our fingers but I pulled away. "Don't do that gay shit" I said and he looked down nodding. I felt bad so I grabbed his hand again and he slightly looked up at me.

"Vallyk can I tell you something" I said as we walked and he nodded. "I like this person and I'm sure that person feels the same but how do I express my feelings to that person if I'm scared and end up getting shamed for it" I said and he shrugged.

"I don't know Mikey, Just do what feels right and whatever you do should be from the heart" he said and I looked at him bitting my lip before looking away.

I stopped us and pulled him closer to me by his waist. "Mike what are You-" he was cut off by me softly kissing him and he kissed back.

He calmed down putting his hands on my chest. The kiss we shared felt magical and I loved it. But it wasn't ' The kiss ' . It was just emotions not a story behind it to back up the emotions.

So I pulled away from him. He Looked up at me and I looked at him. I new he felt what I felt we just weren't ready to express it and didn't know how.

But eventually we will.

---

Alright, I'm tired now goodnight. Let me wake up with 99+ notifications plssssss😊.

But I'm tired now so goodnight, muah 😘

Dagger dick out ✌🏾