{ 5 }

Mike~

I walked back in the house the next morning going to my room but Vallyk was in there. He was putting back my hoodie.

"What you doing in here" I asked startling him. He jumped making me chuckle. He started looking everywhere but at my gaze until he met mind. "Well, here's your hoodie back" He said dropping it on the bad and squirming out of my room.

"Vallyk" I asked as he stopped in his tracks. "I'm sorry about yesterday, it didn't mean anything" I said lieing threw my teeth. He nodded dropping his head and walking back to his room.

I sighed throwing my clothes in the hamper taking a shower.

Vallyk~

I slammed my room door crying. I sat in my window cry, Why? mat you ask. Well Because I may have feelings for my best friend who just told me what he did to me yesterday didn't mean anything.

You really thought he'll like you, a fast piece of shit like you.

The voice said to me in a wisper. I cried silently when suddenly Derek came in. I cursed silently from forgetting to lock the door.

"Hey- wait, are you crying" he said walking up to me. "N-no" I defended whipping my tears. "Stop lieing Val, now that's wrong" He asked and I shrugged. "You know you can tell me anything right" He said and I nodded.

"I'm fine Derek, don't worry about it" He looked at me again before shrugging. "I believe you Call, but if yo-" I cut him off by groaning. "OK, ok" he said getting up and walking out the room.

I turned back to my window looking out of it until Kobe screamed threw the house that were going to the pull tonight.

Well time to get ready for that.

(9 o'clock)

Me, Kobe, Mike and Derek were now at the pool just swimming around having fun. "Let's race" I said and the all agreed. "Front and back" I said as Kobe counted. "GO!" He screamed and I took off. I felt a rug on my leg making me come up.

I Looked up seeing Mike. "Mmcht" I smacked my lips while he chuckled. "Why you so made" he asked grinning. "You made me lose" I wined and he only smiled. He looked around and Kobe and Derek were talking outside the pool.

Mike bit his lip looking down thinking about something. He was gonna talk but then a girl swam up to me. "Hey Val"

She said kissing me causeing me to kiss back. While we were having a heated make out settion I opened my eyes seeing Mike picking up his stuff and leaving.

"You wanna fuck" she asked randomly rubbing on my chest.

We all know what happened after that.

---

Sorry for mistakes, this was but proof read😙

But I'm done updating for the night so yeah 😁

Dagger dick out🙃