{ 29 }

Mike~

I stood at the door with all my stuff as Vallyk, Kobe and Derek looked at me. "The key" Vallyk said with his hand out I groaned giving him the key.

"Now get to stepping" He said walking away. "Vallyk come on bruh, this is to far" I said smacking my teeth. "So is playing your best friend" he said with a fake smile and walking away.

"Kobe escort your friend out to his car please" Derek said following suit behind Vallyk. Kobe Chuckled before looking at me. "You fucked up...now let's go" He said grabbing one of my bags.

I sighed walking out with the wrest my stuff.

~~~~~

I was sitting in the trap since it's the only place I can go to right now. I didn't wanna be hear but I don't have to pay money to stay so I guess it'll have to do what it do for now.

But after counting some weed and money I layed out on my bed getting head from one of the hoes here. She didn't even suck me she just kept bitting me. I wanted Vallyk to give me head he got that gobble gobble type shit.

But that'll never happen again unfortunately so I gotta do what I gotta do.
-

After forcing my slelf to cum the hoe got up and left and I took a shower. Once I was done I got dressed in all black because I felt like going to shoot something or someone.

I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out to my car driving to the woods far from the city. once I was there I started shooting at beer bottles making them shatter and brake.

"I new you'll be here" Nike said walking Infront of me. "not the time" I said reloading the gun. "Are you mad" He asked coming closer to me. I looked at him before clocking back the gun and aiming for a bottle. "Yeah actually you weren't even suppose to come out" I said angrly.

"You messed up my relationship with my best friend" I said and he chuckled. "You did thay your self" He said which made me pistol whipe him causing him to fall. "OW!" He screamed making me even angry. I pointed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger with no mercy.

I whiped the blood off my face onto my shirt. I shook my head before taking out my pocket knife and started cutting his body limb for limb. Once I was done I digged a large and deep whole pushing his now discombobulated body inside it putting the dirt back on top off it.

Once I was done I picked up his clothes and went back to my car and back to the trap to clean them then put the nicely in my draw along with my own.

Vallyk~

I was hungry and bored so I decided to pop a pill just to get me in mood because I was horny. "KOBE!" I called out and he walked in. "You ever gave a nigga head" I asked and his eyes widened.

"What!" He said and I got up. "I'm horny" I repeated and he shook his head. "nah Val, I love you but that ain't me" he said turning around to leave but I pulled him back.

"Just one kiss" I said and he sighed facing me. He leaned down and pecked my lips and pulled away. "Satisfied" he said and I nodded licking my lips seductively looking up at him. "chill" he said but I shook my head getting on my knees.

He shook his head pulling me up. "Now if you was gone do that, could have just said so" he said smashing out lips together.

Everything after that was I blur to me.

----

Hehehe, but comment if you want the smut scene bc next chapter there is nun, plus I haven't write smut I forever 🤪

But that's all for now, or do you want more?