{ 36 }

Vallyk~

The next morning I woke up feeling a body under me looking down I seen the boy from earlier that I found out who's name was Cohen.

He was laying next to me as my hand was wrapped around him. I was confused because I was nude and so was he.

I leaned over tapping his shoulder so he could wake up. Once he did he sat up looking at me confused. "Why am I necked" he asked Looking under the cover.

"Ion know" I said getting up as his eyes followed my every move. "You like what you see" I said smirking and he nodded catching me by surprise. He took off his shirt walking towards me and dropped to his knees jerking me off as my once soft member became hard.

He soon stuck it in his mouth and started sucking hard. I took my bottom lip into my mouth watching as he looked up at me the whole time which only made me harder. "F-fuck" I quitely groaned out grabbing a handful of his hair and began thrusting my hips forward face fucking him as he gagged on my dick.

"No hands ma" I groaned as he put his hands behind his back. I smirked pushing his head all the way down as he chocked hard watching as tears fell from his eyes. "Your throat feels good ma" I breathed out but he only chocked in response.

After a while I pulled him off and he coughed vilontly. "You ok" I said and he nodded getting back on his knees since he was sitting on his back leg but no longer then 5 minutes he was back to sucking.

Few minutes later I came down his throat and he swolowed it all and stood back up. "I have to go now but I hope we can see each other again" he said whiping his bottom lip that had cum on it all while looking into my eyes. "I do to" I said bitting my lip looking down at him.

With that he grabbed his shirt and belongings leaving. I Looked back at the door shaking my head before getting in the shower.

Mike

You know I'm not always nice and the first time I try it things back fire. You may not know what I'm talking about but last night when I came back to apologize to Vallyk for what I did I heard loud moaning from his room.

So being me I walked towards his door cracking it open a little to see he was fucking someone. After seeing that I threw away the food I got him and went back to the trap. I was hurt because I didn't think he'll do that and I know Derek dosen't know because he was at Mars house all night and Kobe spent the night at the trap.

He doesn't know I know and I don't want to tell him. I just wanna see if he'll gonna tell someone about it which he won't but we'll see.

But right now I'm sitting in my car waiting on Kobe to come out of walmart so I can go get some food and soon after that he did. He got in and shut the door and I pulled out not saying a word but I guess he Cought that because I always say something.

"What's wrong witchu" He asked looking at me but I just shook my head indicating it was 'nothing' knowing it was something. He just shrugged and we continued to wride in silence.

---

This was rushed but it's just a lil sum to post but I'll update some more later I just got done with school work that took me 5 hour's to do so byeee😪