{ 32 }

Vallyk~

I woke up to the sun shining bright in my face making me wince and turn away. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I got up but stopped as all the thoughts from last night flooded my head making me freeze.

I didn't wanna talk about it because I was gonna die if I did. But I was soon kicked out of my thoughts by my door opening. I Looked towards it seeing yKobe. "Uh hey Vallyk" he said. "hey Kobe" I said sighing laying back in my bed.

"You ok" he asked and my heart started racing. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I said and he nodded. "Well me and Derek going to the store you wanna come" he asked but I shook my head 'no'. "Ok but we'll bring you back some food" he stated before closing my door and leaving.

I sighed getting up and walking to my bathroom to get ready for the day. Once I was done I walked to the kitchen and fixed something quick and ate it.

I didn't know what to do so I just went back to sleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up again but this time I was home alone making me sigh. I didn't wanna be here alone it makes my thoughts louder then they already are.

I decided I'll go sit on the balcony to try and clear my mind. But then I heard a nock on the door. I walked to the door opening it seeing Mike.

"Why you here" I said already annoyed with his presence. "I uh, I came for Kobe we gotta handle sum" he said and squinted my eyes looking up at him. "Like what" I said and he shuffled on his feet a little bit.

"We gotta go to work" He said and I laughed loudly in his face. "You two having a job, could never imagine" I said whipping imaginary tears. "Mane fuck dat shii I tried to be nice now where the fucker at" he said now annoyed.

I scrunched up my face at his sudden change of dimaner. "Who the fuck you think you is talking to me like that up in MY house" I said putting my hand on my hip. "How does that work" I said seeing his jaw clench.

"Look Vallyk I didn't come here for all of this just tell me where Kobe is" he said calmly. "Suck my dick bitch" I said and before I new it I was pinned against the intrance of the door with Mike hovering over me.

He had his arm around my neck chocking me slightly. "What you say about sucking dick" He said and I whimpered. "Nah you were talking yo shit now talk to this dick" He said and I gulped Looking at his very large print.

"We can go to my room" I wispered and he smirked walking in and shutting the door. He picked me up carrying me to my room slapping my ass on the way.

~~~~~~

I stood up whiping my mouth Looking up at Mike who was smiling hard. "You did good baby" Mike said to me. "You can't just come here and make me suck your dick just be-" He cut me off glaring at me. "See how I put you into check" He said and I looked away. "That must mean I can come up here and do whatever I won't" he said and walked to the door.

He opened the door and Derek stood there with a stank face. "Y'all niggers nasty as fuck" he said. "Mike get the hell out Vallyk strip imma woop ya ass again" He said and I glared at Mike making him laugh.

"You laughing alright you strip to" Mike quickly ran out the door as Derek Chuckled taking off his belt. "So we wanna be a hoe now" He said and I shook my head no. "Derek please" I pleaded. "Turn. Around" He said and I shivered slowly turning around.

He yanked my pants off leaving me in only my briefs. "Imma about to fuck up yo walk" He said and that's when I felt that pain in my ass.

"DEREK IM SORRY!"

------

Bruh my mama used to woop me in only my underwear that shit hurt like a bitch😭

But anyways Heyyyy.

This been in the drafts for a lil minute I just never finished it💀 but here it is imma update some more on this book more then my other one🙃

Ok byeeeeeeeeeee 😘