{54}

Mike~

I had just got done talking to well now my gang about how we were going to go about this whole situation. The Castanos are very dangerous. I still am stuck on the fact how nobody ever seen their son but was reported missing or dead? Honestly I don't remember I just know he's never been seen by anyone other than his parents.

I was on my way back to Vallyks crib when I got a call from a crying Derek. "He's gone Mike!?" He screamed into the phone. I was trying to understand what he was trying to tell me but o barely understood because of his heavy breathing and crying. "Derek calm down, who's gone?" I asked and my heart stopped hearing him say the persons name I'll do anything for.

I immediately asked where he was and once I got my answer I made a sharp u-turn making my way to the mall.

If didn't even take me long before I pulled up. Not even wasting time to park I ran over to Derek who was at the entrance. "Explain to me what happened " I said trying my best to sooth him and remain calm. "I was in line to go get food and when I came back he was gone. I called him but no answer so I walked out and seen someone putting him in a car. Before I could do anything they pulled off in a hurry" he said all at once before continuing to cry. "I ran over to where the car was and his phone was broken on the ground but a pendent was dropped beside it" he gave me the pendent and it was a gold C.

My jaw clenched as I stared at it. "Are you ok to get yourself back home?" I asked and he nodded slowly. "Ok, don't worry I got it ok. Ima get him back" Derek nodded before gathering his stuff. "Just be careful, I don't want to lose both of you" I nodded with a small smile before watching making sure he made it to his car.

Once done I got back in mine calling the last person I want to see, but I know we both care about Vallyk and I can't do this on my own. "Meet me at the trap I need your help, it's about Val" and with that I hung up.

___

I walked in the trap seeing Kobe with my dad sitting down beside him. I sighed angrily and walked in front of them. "Whatchu want pussy" Kobe spoke and I chuckled. "Don't make me have to break your arm this time speaking crazy breezo" he rolled his eyes still holding the ice pack in his face from the beating earlier. "Ion know why you here because Ian call for you" I said looking at my father. "Kobe here explained it was about the boy you so like. I may not like your choice in love but you're still my son" I don't know how that works but I'm not gone question it so instead I nodded.

I began explaining to them what has happened and took at the Castano pendant. "Ayo ain't that what Derek nigga be wearing" kobe asked looking closer to it in his hand. "This is his, oh my fucking god!" He screamed in anger and everything began connecting.

My dad smacked his lips in confusion. "Can y'all stop looking wide eyed and explain to me what's going on". "My friends boyfriend is apart of the castanos gang" I said with my teeth clenched.

I was so livid that this whole time he was up under us the whole time. I didn't notice once that he was watching us. He used Derek to get to Val knowing it'll get to me.

Screaming in frustration I sat down. I had no idea where Val could be or what they wanted. All this because of my dumb decision to kill someone or so I thought.

We all sat in silence before I got a phone call from a unknown number. I looked up at Kobe and my dad before answering and putting phone on speaker. "I see yoI got my lil message " I heard Mariano say on the other side of the phone laughing. "It was quite the pleasure seeing him fight in my arms" he said laughing and it made my blood boil. "Where is he" i asked angrily. "Oh you'll know very soon" with the phone hung up.

I threw my phone in frustration storming out. I didn't know what I was going to do. I didn't have any lead on to where Vallyk was and I was literally on my own with this. I knew for a fact I couldn't trust Kobe or my dad but I was going to need their help if I wanted to save Val.

______

*Not Proof Read*