{ 28 }

Vallyk~

I was in the living room practicing my dance infront of Derek when Kobe walked in. "Ok Val I see you with the Micheal Jackson moves" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Kobe" I said shaking my head. "Now get out so he can practice" Derek said pushing him away towards the door. While they were doing that I turned on the music but was pulled back.

"You looking good" Mike said looking me up and down. "Don't even" I said pushing him off but he pulled me back kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back.

"Mikey" I heard and my eyes open seeing the mother fucker Nike. I pushed that mother fucker off so quick his ass fell and hit his head on the edge of the table, oh well.

"WHY THW HELL IS THAT BITCH HERE!" I screamed looking at him as he held his head. "Vallyk what the fuck" he groaned. "Why the hell is that hoe in the place where I sleep" I said looking up at the sky. "Because he's my boyfriend" Lord forgive me.

I took the nearest thing near me which was a computer, his computer and threw it at the hoe but unfortunately he dodged it and the computer broke.

"MY COMPUTER!" Mike screamed but I didn't care. I looked at Mike and ran towards him with fool speed the nigga look like Norman when his wife was running towards him.

I jumped on him and started sending blows to his face non stop. I got up stomping on his stomach but Derek pulled me off. "Bitch why" I wined. "So I can get a couple blows in" he said running towards Nike.

I shrugged looking at Mike who was trinna get up but I ran over putting him in head lock wrapping my leg around him macking us fall and him choke.

"Let me go" he said. "Hell nah you bastard" I said with greeted teeth. He then pushed me off flipping us over so he was on top. "Stop playing wit me" he said looking me in the eyes and I smirked. "Or what pretty boy" I said and he looked away chuckling. "You don't want nun of this Vallyk" he said. "Damn right" I said pushing him off then going to get Derek.

"NOW COME IN MY HOUSE AGAIN IMMA TAKE OUT YA TEETH AND BITE THEM!" Derek screamed as I pulled him off of Nike's unconscious body.

"Now get ya bitch and ya stuff and get out, you'll be off the lease tomorrow" I said Looking at Mike. "W-what" he stuttered getting up. "You heard me, you better get to packing" I said looking him up and down.

"I'm tired of your bull Michael, so go pack your fuck boy shit because I won't you out by tomorrow morning at 7am, no later" I said before walking away but stopped and turned back around slapping him.

"Now you can go" I said turning and walking away. "You heard him" Derek said coming with me.

I'm choosing my self for now on because who needs a man, not me.

----

I wrote this earlier during the week😌

Anyway, how did you like it 🙂

I'm bored and have nothing to watch on youtube so comment youtubers you look at.

But that's all lovelys 💫

Bye✌🏾💋