{ 30 }

Vallyk~

I woke up in my bed necked I looked to my left seeing Kobe up and looking back at me. "Did we fuck" I asked and he shook his head 'no'. "I wouldn't let you, but you did suck my dick and I ate you out" He said smiling making me blush.

"But don't tell the hoes or anyone else I do this" he said pointing bateween us "My mouth is closed" I said and he nodded getting up. "But thank you, you tasted good" he said winking at me before leaving making me giggle and grab my phone.

I missed calls from Mike but who about to answer them. We going back to fuck and duck my nigga. Not run after a nigga for all eternity.

I sighed to my self getting up out of my bed. I got some clothes and went to my bathroom taking a shower. Once I was done I got out and changed. I walked out the bathroom and my room completely.

"Hey best" Derek said smilling a me and I returned it. "Hey bestie, you gone take me to practice" I said and he nodded. "Shit I'm paying for it" he sad and I laughed but is was true.

"Wassup niggas" Kobe said walking in the kitchen with a fresh set of clothes. "Hello" Derek said while texting on his phone probably Mar. "Sup Val" Kobe said and I nodded.

"But do y'all wanna go to the mall" Derek asked. "Sure, why not" I said shrugging. "Bet" Derek said and we all went to our rooms to go get dress.

Mike~

I sat on my bed thinking about what I did yesterday but didn't really care. I tried to call Vallyk but of course he didn't answer.

So there for I just sat in my room starring at the wall all night. I'm kinda bored and I killed my main hoe.

I'm disopointed in my self for hurting Val but he's probably not even fazed by it. I mean he did have the bravery to kick me out and that tells me enough already.

I know what I deed was bad but I don't wanna be away from him. I want to be near him at least. Yeah I know I'm DL so what he is to so what's the problem.

Besides, why come out when you can get the best of both worlds.

But that's just me.
-

I shook my head coming out of my thoughts when I realized my father walked in the room. "You got a mission with Kobe tonight" He said and I shrugged. "Where at" I said. "The dance studio at the dance studio I heard one of the boys in the class are a low key gang banger who stole from us" he said and I nodded.

"The mission starts at 9 so be there" he finished before walking out. I sighed checking the time to see it was 7 making me groan.

But eventually I dragged my self out of bed and took a shower putting on my all black attire and texted Kobe.

Kobe~

Me, Vallyk and Derek were walking in the mall when suddenly I got a message from Mike.

(Kobe, Mike)

We gotta mission tonight at 9
Ight, where
The dance studio on the strip I'll let you in on the details later
Ight
Seen

-

I Looked up from my phone at Derek and Vallyk and they were looking at Clothes. "Yo D" I said and he looked at me. "Dosen't Val have to get ready for practice" I said with a rased eye brow and his eyes widened.

"Val we gotta go" he said dragging him out the store. "BYE KOBE!" They yelled making me chuckle. I then walked back out to my car getting changed into my all black attire, thank God for tented windows.

But after I was done I called Mike. "Where you at mane" I said and I could tell he rolled his eyes. "At the club, I wanted head first" he said and I shook my head. "You say you trinna get with Vallyk but yet you keep on messing up" I said shaking my head.

"I don't wanna hear that right now just make sure you at the studio at 9:30 " He said. "But didn't you say-" he cut me off by hanging up. I smacked my lips cranking up my car. Well in the mean time I'm going to get me some food.

----

Here's a longer chapter, I'll update some more tomorrow 😊