{ 24 }

Vallyk~

As soon as we got back to the house I Sprinted to the door but forgot the bitch as nigga had the key.

After taking his precious time he finally unlocked the door and I quickly walk to my room and locked the door.

"Why such a rush" I jumped seeing Bobby sitting on my bed. Really, right when I just cheated on him. "Oh hey babe" I said smiling awkwardly. "Why you so far come give me some sugar"he said.

"Hold on I gotta go brush my teeth" I said walking towards my bathroom but he stopped me. "why" he asked. "I um, I ate some onions" I said nodding and after that he let me leave the room in piece.

Once I walked out Bobby was laying out on my bed. "baby" he said and I hummed. "Can I take you out" he said and I looked at him. "I would say yes but my throat hurts" I said not realizing it until after I said it. "why does your throat hurt" he asked sitting up.

"I got strep throat" I said and heard laughing from behind the door. I got up and opened it seeing Kobe and Mike. "Oh my fucking God" I groaned. "Bobby, baby, can you go please" I said as he sighed nodding.

He walked up and kissed me on my lips and just because I kissed back feeling Mike's eye's burning wholes on the side of my face. "Alright, alright" Kobe said pulling us from each other. "The door" Mike said glaring at Bobby and Kobe Chuckled.

"Bye bub" Bobby said before leaving the apartment. "Well I know damn well you ain't got strep so what is it" Kobe asked crossing his arm's. "Ya voice is s lil raspy to" he pointed out.

"I fucked his throat inside out" Mike said and my eyes widened. "My man" Kobe said and my jaw dropped but I quickly closed it groaning in pain.

"Damn Vallyk" Kobe said laughing. "Make me wanna go fuck a bitch" He said shaking his head. "Well imma go make some cute videos of my self and take a nap" He said before walking away. "Nigga really said, I Wanna gag I wanna choke and for you to touch that lil thing in the back of my throat" Kobe said and Mike laughed.

After his laughing died down he looked at me. "I gotta go ma" he said kissing me and as a reflex I kissed back. He gripped my ass biting his lip. "Ain't no other bitch better then this ass and I haven't even been in it" he said shaking his head rubbing my cheeks.

"Mike get your crusty Dusty's off my best friend" Derek said pulling Mike away. "Shut up Derek" Mike said. "What you say" we heard another deep voice say.

"Can it whitelatino" Mike said and I hit him up side the head. "imma go now" he said before walking out.

Mike~

I was looking at the dude Infront of me that was giving me money for this weed I was selling. He was counting mad slow to, it was almost like he was stalling.

"That's all mane" He said taking the weed in my hand. "I nodded counting the money because uh- WHY AM I 2 HUNDRED SHORT!.

I looked up at the nigga to see he was running. I took out my gun and with no mercy I shot him in the head. I walked up to his body taking my drugs back and just forgetting about the two hundred, his life will do.

~~~~~~

I was now in the trap counting money when my dad walked in making me roll my eyes. "What" I said puting another wad down. "Mike I apologize about the other day and I-" I just cut him. "Yeah, yeah, it's the same thing all the time dad 'I'm sorry I didn't know what to say'" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm 18 a grown ass man, I don't need daddy's love to keep me going fuck that bullshit" I said standing up and grabbing my Key's. "Michael I am still your father so you still will respect me, the rules don't change" He said and I looked him up and down.

"You don't get that tittle, not after everything you and my mother put me threw. How would you feel being sold to different family's 3 times a year, being told several times it's your fought Because they don't love you. But no you don't know how that feels so don't come at me with the respect when you can't even do the same for me" I said Looking at him. "You have made my life hell you don't deserve the title of being my father" I said shacking my head.

"Karma is a bitch and everything you've done it's gonna catch up to you and when it does I'll be the cause of it" I said before living the trap completely.

---

Hi!

But what's your sighn? I'm a Virgo♍

Oh and this is gonna be the schedule for my books.

Lonely- Monday, Saturday, Thursday

Dl- Tuesday, Friday

The Unexpected- Wednesday, Sunday

So this is the last time I'm updating this book for today so yeah ☺️