{ 4 }

Vallyk~

The next morning I woke up in the bathroom with my wrist throbbing. I opened my eyes seeing I was bleeding so I quickly cleaned my self and the bathroom up before going to put on a hoodie and walked out me room.

Mike and the boys were up already. I don't understand how they can wake up so early.

"Morning" I yawned out. "Morning" they all said. Mike walked up giving me a hug. "I'm sorry about yesterday" he apologized. "It's fine Mickey" I smiled a little giveing him a hug. Once I wrapped my arms around his neck for a hug his hands gazed over my ass but landed on my back.

We gone let that one slide, for now.

I pulled away walking over to Derek. "Hey bestie" I cheesed making him smile. "Yes Vallyk" He said. "Can you take me to go get my second piercing" I asked. "Ask Mike, no one here wants me driving" he said rolling his eyes.

Kobe had already left to go do whatever so I had no choice but to ask Mike. "Mike" he looked at me with a chuckle. "Go get dress" I squealed kissing his cheek before going to get dress.

I just put on a a jersey (he covered his cuts) with black jeans and air forces. I walked back out and Mike had a play boy hoodie on and white jeans with his white and blue air force ones. "Ready" he asked and I nodded.

(Skip)

We had finnaly made it to the place and the lady was about to punch the earing in my ear. "Ready" She said and I nodded, Mike just stood there recording. "3...2...-" I groaned as she punched the earring in my ear.

"All done" she said and held my ear wiping it with alcohol. After she told me what I needed to do to keep it from getting infected we left.

"You look nice" Mike said Looking at me. "Thanks" I said looking down. My arm was starting to itch from my scars making me agitated.

"Can I have your hoodie" I asked. "Sure" He took of the hoodie showing off his black polo that was under nieth. I put on the hoodie smilling at the smell of him.

"Excuse me" I heard a voice say. Me and Mike turned around and I seen the guy from the club. "Hey" I said with a nervous smile. "I'm sorry if I enterupted Something but I just wanted to thank you for the money the night before" he said and I nodded. "I mean, it was a club" I said making us Chuckled.

Mike Looked at me with raised eye brow. "Well I gotta go now" I said quickly before turning back around and walking away as Mike fallowed without a sound.

I stood at the door waiting for Mike to open it but instead he pushed me against it. I gasped trying to push him off.

"Who was that" he asked kissing on my neck making me moan slightly. "No one" I moaned out I guess he didn't like that because he bit my neck a little bit. "He's the boy from the club" I said and he pulled away.

"Mhm" was all he said before unlocking the door and getting in not to mention leaving a big ass hickey on my neck.

(Back at the house)

Mike~

Once me and Vallyk got back I quickly ran to my room. Nope, I am not gay I am Straight, Straight as a fucking Karen.

I breathed in and out as my dick got hard from thinking of the way he moaned in my ear from my touch. The things I could do to him the way his mouth felt around me. His screams as I devoured his insides, everything.

I refuse to jack off to another male, my father didn't rase me this way.

"UHHHH"

I groaned out taking off my clothes to get in a cold shower but nothing worked. But I wasn't about to jack off so I called one of the hoes telling her I'm coming over but everything I did with her I thought of Vallyk.

I'M NOT FUCKING GAY!

---

As promised, I updated before going to get my hair done. I'll tell you why tomorrow 🙃 Just bc I feel like your my besties just across a screen ☺️

Also I had a brake down in the middle of class bc I was daydreaming about Sehseh and looking at sad edits and ended up crying but you probably don't care so imma shut up😔

Thanks for listening to me rant about my life🙂

Dagger dick out 😙