{ 38 }

Vallyk~

It was the next day and Kobe was on his way to pick me up for my hair cut since Derek couldn't do it. While I was waiting I just scrolled on my phone until I heard a knock on the door.

Jumping up I went to open the door but glared at the person who was standing there. "Why are you here" I asked threw gritted teeth. "Something came up and Kobe had to handle it so I'm here to take you to your haircut" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but don't say anything to me" I stated and grabbed my bag Walking out the door with him following close behind.

Once we got in the car he turned on the radio and began driving. It was quiet like I asked until he started making me groan. "So how have you been" He asked and I huffed. "Fine why do you care" he shrugged glancing at me.

"I'm sorry" He said randomly catching me off guard. "For what" I asked now giving him my attention. "For trinna suduce you" He admitted but continued. "And for playing you" He finished looking back at the road.

I sat there for a second before sighing. "I'm sorry to" I mumbled and he rasied a brow. "What" He asked and I looked away. "After you left me that night I got high and fucked someoe based off my anger" I admitted and he stayed quiet.

"I know" He spoke up and I looked at him. "How" I asked now confused. "I came back to apologize but I seen you were busy so I left and threw away the food I got you" after he said that I looked down ashamed.

"But don't be sad because of what you did instead just own up to it and make it better" He spoke and I nodded. It was quiet for the wrest of the ride until we got there.

~~~~~~

"Damn you looking fresh" Mike said as we walked out the barber shop. "I know" I said and he smiled Looking down at me. "Want me to take you home" He asked and I shook my head.

"Let's go watch a movie or sum" I sujested and he shrugged cranking up the car driving to the place.

After getting all our stuff we sat down in our seats which were in the very back. "I bet $20 you'll get scared" He said as the movie we were watching started which was Annabelle.

After 30 minutes in I was hiding behind Mike's shoulder. "You scared ma" He said making me blush at the little pet name. "Don't call me that" I said and he only smirked removing my face from his shoulder making me stare at him.

"Why you don't want me to call you that" He asked tilting his head a little. Even though it was dark I could still see him. "Because I'm still mad at you" I wispered and he chuckled grabbing my neck.

Ok then da- No.

"How can I make you forgive me" He wispered in my ear licking on my neck jently. "I-" My breath got cought in my throat as he began kissing my neck.

Everytime he pulled away the cool air hit the spot making me shiver. "S-stop" I stuttered trying not to Moan as he began sucking on my sweet spot. "Why, you know you want it" He smirked letting go of me completely Looking me in the eyes.

I was so Cought up in his eyes I didn't notice my dick was out. "How-" I was cut off by his warm mouth wrapping around my member. I froze as he swirled his toungue around my shaft making me moan softly. "Don't hold back" he wispered and I let it happen putting my hand behind his head pushing him down not hearing him gag not once.

I continued to move his head up and down my shaft forcefully as he let me fuck his throat. After a while he started to choke from the lost of air letting him up I seen tears rolling down his face but he didn't wipe them instead continued to bob his head but this time he sucked on my tip making be bite my lip hard.

"M-mike fuck" I moan a bit loud but not to much to cause attention. He jerked me off as he continued sucking on the tip harder. "Fuck!" I yelled cuming in his mouth as everyone turned in confusion making me look down.

Mike Chuckled wiping over his bottom lip with his thumb licking the left over cum on it. After I fixed my self I looked at him shaking my head as he smiled brightly.

He leaned down kissing me slowly letting me taste myself causing it to turn into a make out settion but quickly ended when a light was flashed on us.

"We need you two to Please leave this establishment" The guard said and we looked at him confused. "Oh please don't act like you two were not just about to do the do in the theater" He wispered so only we heard making my eyes widen.

"If you forgot there's cameras in here" He said before walking away and we both stayed quiet. "We should go" I said and he nodded as we quickly got up and left.

---

Who else shipping Mallyk harder then before or is it just me 🙃