{55}

Vallyk~

I started hearing this ringing sound and my head was pounding. I opened my eyes and at first my vision was blurry until I came too. I looked around and I was in a bed room. The room has no windows or anything else in just a bed that I was on.

My body ached terribly, but I quickly tried getting up but fell to the floor. My body felt so weak I could hardly move.

That's when I heard the door unlocking and revealed Bobby. "You're up" he said with a soft smile waking over to me but I tried my best scooting away. "Where am I? Why am I here" I asked looking at him. "Can't tell you that my love" he said picking me up placing me back on the bed. "But I can tell you that you'll be here for a while. "I looked down beginning to cry. "I just want to go home" I pleaded and he sighed getting up walking back to the door saying nothing before leaving.

______

It had been a few hours at least I think it was. Bobby had came back once bringing me food but I didn't touch it not once. I stayed curled up in a ball crying off and on missing my lover and Derek. I don't understand what I did to even deserve this or why I'm here. I wonder if anyone has noticed me missing. Are they looking for me?

All these thoughts rushed through my head as I continued to cry more. I was taken out of my thoughts when the door opened again. Duejune walked in and i jumped up but winced at the pain. "Oh it's ok, don't be scared" he said with a smile walking to the edge of the bed. "Let me take care of you" he spoke grabbing my wrist tightly making me whimper as I tried to pull away shaking my head. "He pulled the other one beginning to get in the bed. "No!" I screamed feeling him begin trying to taking off my clothes.

I pleaded and screamed but nothing work. I was to weak to fight back. I felt so vulnerable. I pleaded for him to stop but he only smiled. I could feel my body ripping apart as he continued to take advantage of me. I cried just praying for it to be over until eventually it was.

When he was finished he got off of me and fixed himself. Without a word he left. When I heard the door close I let out a scream of horror and pain. I hugged my body in complete disbelief as I cried hysterically. I cried so hard until I couldn't anymore eventually falling asleep.

______
I'm sorry y'all...don't hate me bc it's only going to get worse😅

Hope you all enjoyed the lil spam tho

*Not Proof Read*