{ 45 }

(Not edited but will be later😁)

Mike~

The next morning I woke up in Mars guess bedroom but Vallyk wasn't there instead It was a text saying good morning and he had something to do.

Since I trust him I let it slide putting my phone back on 5ge counter before getting up out the bed completely. Yawning dramatically I made my way to the bathroom using it before washing my face.

Since I didn't have a pair of clothes I put back on my shirt, jeans and shoes since I slept in briefs. Once done I grabbed my phone and other belongings sending a quick text to Derek saying I left before leaving the house completely.

Since today I had to make some shipments for my father I made my way to the trap. Once I got there I seen Kobe walking down the stairs bottoning his pants. "Wassup Kobe" I spoke and he nodded. "Why you here so early" He asked and I shrugged. "Vallyk had sum to do so I came here to do some business" He nodded once again walking down the stairs.

"Well you go do that I gotta do sum stuff to so see ya later" and with that he walked away making me continue on with my journey.

Walking upstairs to my dads office I see he was talking to someone else me being me cut that conversation short. "boss man where the shipments going today" I asked making the girl he was talking to glare at me. "Oh girl please he don't won't you" She gasped and my dad chuckled.

"The list is in your room" Nodding I said nothing making my way to my room seeing the list where my dad said it would be. Sighing tiredly I grabbed the list making my way back to my car.

Vallyk~

After giving top to Kobe I climbed out his window the way I got in because I knew Mike would eventually come to the trap sure enough he walked in as soon as I left I know because I drove passed when he was opening the door.

But now I'm back at the house doing nothing but sinking into my thoughts know I fucked up but to destract myself I watched TV and did TikToks. I was also alone so that made it worse.

After a while of just watching TV I smacked my lips because I had nothing to do so getting up I grabbed my keys and other items before walking out the house getting in my car.

I was a little hungry so I went to chilli's (A restaurant where I live) for a pick up order. Pulling up I grabbed my mask because we can't be catching the rona before walking into the establishment.

15-25 minutes later my food was finish. Thanking the worker I have her the money taking my food and left. For a while I was driving until I got w phone cal from Dejuane. Remembering our encounter last time I left it alone thinking he'll stop but he didn't.

Finally getting annoyed with it I picked up. "What do you want" I grunted and he chuckled. "Nothing but can you come by tonight" He asked. "for what" I asked. "Because I wanna try some things" By the way he said it I could tell he was smirking.

"Nah bruh I just got my jaw fucked up maybe another time byeeee" with that I disconnected the call continuing to drive.

~~~~~~

It was now later on in the day and everbody (Vallyk, Kobe, Mike, and Derek) was back at the house chilling watching movies. I was laying on Mikes chest whole Kobe and Vallyk were in separate chairs.

I felt kisses on my neck making me smile a little. "Stop it" I wispered but he didn't. "Why" He asked Looking at me. "I just took a shower and I don't need cum in my draws" I answered and he chuckled. "Fine" I nodded turning back to the movie but smirked remembering the situation at the movie theater.

Taking my hand the was on his chest I slid it under the cover laying in on Mike's member. I felt him stiffen as my hand slid inside of his pants. "Stop it" He wispered in my ear but the just made me continue. Not responding I played with his tip feeling him melt at the touch.

"V-vallyk please" He moaned in my ear. Smirking I took him out under the cover and started jerking him off slowly. His breath picked up as my hand moved fast up and down his shaft. "Mhm" He Moaned gripping my thigh moaning but only so I could hear. 

"I gotta cum" He wispered and I nodded. "Cum" He didn't waist no time shooting his load on yo my hand with a loud sigh. Derek turned to us Looking confused. "What's wrong" He asked and Mike just shook his head laying his head back in my neck panting slightly.

Taking my hand from under the cover I licked my hand tasting the salty but sweet cum. Mike's is honestly better then Kobe's. "I gotta go shower" Mike announced and we all nodded but he pulled me up with him. Derek didn't see but Kobe did he just shrugged not carring.

Once me and Mike got in the bathroom he connected our lips automatically. Moaning at the sudden contact he picked me up placing me on the counter. "Mike" I moaned in the kiss but he never replied instead he slipped off my shirt sucking my neck. "B-babe" I called out again pulling his hair and this time he hummed in response. "Stop" I groaned. "You know you want it" He spoke sexualy Looking up at me. Looking into his eyes I lost it kissing him hungrily before taking off his shirt. Soon we were both necked since the bathroom was in the room we made our way back to the room.

He pushed me on the bed climbing on top of me and started kissing up my body until he met my lips once again....

Tbc

------

Hellolooo I'm sorry I haven't updated I been lazy and didn't feel like it tbh but I 'promise' I'm going to 'try' an update and finish Lonely.

Ok you guy's that's all.

Dagger dick out😁