{ 25 }

Mike~

I was sitting in my hottel room when there was a nock at the door. I was confused because no body knew where I was at.

But to my surprise it was just Derek. "How-" I was cut off. "Stop fucking playing with my friend Mike" he said all serious. "What are you talking about" I said confused.

"He told me what you did" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Showing him who's daddy ain't nun bad" I said blankly. "Shut up Mike, you sound dumb" he said and I just rolled me eyes.

"It ain't my fault he keep playing wit my feelings" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Oh please, a few days ago you went and got drunk and came back with a girl then right after went in Vallyk's room" he said and I glared at him.

"Tell him and I'll-" He cut me off again. "Or what Mike" he said smirking. "You know I have a mouth and if you even dare try to harm me I will gladly run it" he said before walking out. "And like I said before, stay away from Vallyk" was the last thing he said walking out and closing the door behind him.

I shrugged not caring. Nobody gonna stop me from what I do to what's mine because at the end of the day he's mine and mines only.

~~~~~~

I was watching a video on my phone when my phone started ringing. I Looked at the ID caller and seen it was Vallyk and I imdeatly answered before the phone could even ring a second time.

"Hello" I said and he groaned. "You have this Nike guy here again looking for you" he said and my smile literally dropped. "I'm on my way" I said now feeling anoyed in all types of ways. 

~~~~~~

I walked in the apartment slamming the door. "Mike baby I've been looking all over for you" Nike said running up to me but all I did was grab his wrist taking him outside.

Once we were outside I faced him. "Didn't I tell you not to come back here" I said sternaly and he nodded. "Speak when spoken to" I growled looking at him. "Y-yes" he said now shaking.

"So why did you come" I asked and he looked down. "I missed you" he admitted but I chuckled. "I can't tell with all the pictures off you and ya bitch on IG" I said looking him up and down.

"You weren't and still aren't anything but a quick fuck, so move a long" I said turning around to walk back inside. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" He screamed I turned and grabbed his neck tightly chocking him.

"Don't disrespect me" I said with greeted teeth tightening my grip around him as he grabbed at my wrist. "Now go back to your bitch and leave me alone" I said letting him go as he vilontly coughed for air.

I turned back around and left him outside while I went inside.

I walked in the kitchen and Vallyk was there. He was drinking water that was dripping down his chin going down his bare chest. I bit my lip walking towards him.

He didn't notice until he turned around. "Yes Mike" he asked but I didn't respond. He looked at me and just walked away.

But I pulled him back. "Not right now Mike" He said still facing his back to me. "Val what's wrong" I asked and he turned to me. "It's the fact I've lost all my feelings for you and now you wanna come back and try to build those feelings back up but I don't want to" he said and I let him go.

"I cut because of you not paying attention to my love and affection towards you, I did drugs and still do drugs because no one cares. I wanna die because no one loves me" He said looking me in eyes. "So can you please leave me alone" He asked again but now looking down.

I nodded and he walked away. It hurt that he said I was the reason he harmed himself and that he wanted to die because no one loves him. I wanted to tell him how I feel but every time I try I fail and end up making the situation worse.

Besides how am I gonna tell him how I feel when I don't even know what those feelings really are.

---

Good morning 🌝

I have practice today so you already know the drill 🙂

Also what y'all have for breakfast, I don't know what to eat😐

But I'll see you guys later✌🏾