{ 16 }

Mike~

I walked into the building with Kobe. We had landed in Chicago and hour ago and had to get strapped. After we were done with that we got our cars. Kobe had a black mustang and I had a black hell cat.

We were told to meet at the club so that's where we went. We seen a whole bunch of females and Males as well but we were cut off by my father motioning us to come over to him.

"Hello son, Kobe" He said and we nodded. "Well let's cut the greetings and shit and get straight to the point, we have some drugs that we were not given from a deal with the Castanos because there son died so they called the deal off " my father stated. "But I payed big money for the drugs and I won't my money's worths which is the 3 crates of drugs I was owed" he said Looking at the two of us.

"Well when do you want it" I asked and he smirked. "By tomorrow morning, you have 5 hours and if you don't have it by then. Your training all day" he said before taking out a brief case and taking a sip of his drink.

"Here's a lil something" with that he walked away. Kobe opened the case taking out a chain with our gang name's Breezo and Mj also with a wad of cash. We put on the chains and I smirked. "The dou's back baby" Kobe said with a smirk.

"In deed they are"

Vallyk~

I ate my pasta as Derek laughed talking to his boyfriend Mar. I just sat in the kitchen not wanting to interfere but then Mar asked me to come watch the movie with them.

"Babe I'm horny" Mar said and I looked away. "Mar chill" Derek said shaking his head. "But with the both of you beside me I can't help it" he said looking at us. "Imma go" I said standing up but Mar pulled me back. "Please Vallyk" he said moving closer towards me. I stopped when his mouth connected with mine. He kissed me hungrily and I kissed back.

"I new you were into polly" Derek said laughing and Mar pulled away and shrugged. "You like it though" Mar said and Derek blushed. "So, what do we do" I said rubbing my head confused. "Were gonna get drunk, then were gonna fuck and forget about it" Mar said taking out a pill bottle. Derek quickly took the bottle away.

"No Mar" Derek said sternaly. "Fine, we'll just fuck" he said. "Nah, imma just leave" I said and walked out the apartment to be met with Bobby. I forgot I texted him.

"You Ready" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah, let's go"

How will the date with Bobby go?

Is Mike and Kobe gonna get cought?

Is Mar even the good guy?

We'll just have to see... won't we.

--&

Sorry this to so short 🙂

But if it's trash I'm sorry. I really wasn't focus 😔

ILY tho 😘