{ 42 }

Vallyk~

It was the next morning and I was sitting in my room constantly calling Mike but he never answered.

I started to think that he just stayed out late until he shot me a text saying he fell asleep at a hotel last night which calmed me down a little letting the situation go.

Few hours later he came by to see me in different clothes of course. "Hey baby" He smiled kissing my cheek. I blushed a little Looking down why does he make me soft.

"How was your night" he asked and I thought back Looking away. "It was alright how about you" I said and he shrugged. "It was ok just checked out a room and fell asleep" He answered and I nodded.

"Oh ok but it's my time so give me kiss" I said smilling and he chuckled picking me up before laying on the bed with him between my legs. He looked at me in the eyes and I smiled forgetting what I did instead I just enjoyed the moment leaning up and kissing him.

I grabbed the back off his neck flipping us over feeling him grip my ass. "Don't start sum you can't finish baby boy" He groaned as I grinded against him sucking his neck softly.

"But What if I wanna finish " I asked coming up and unbuttoning his pants. He just bit his lip letting it happen. "Do what you gotta do ma" He mumbled and I nodded.

~~~~~~

I came back up swollowing Mike's cum as he panted harshly. "I ain't never gonna get use to that throat you got there" I smiled a little coming up laying my head on his chest. It was quiet for a few minutes until Kobe walked in.

He looked at me for a second and I got flashbacks

--

I had just got in my room until Kobe followed. At first we were just talking until some how he ended up with his shirt off. I didn't mind because he always had his shirt off but that was until he started to get touchy with me.

"Kobe chill" I mumbled pushing him off  of me. "Calm down lil baby I'm messing with you" He said and I shrugged Looking at him to see he was on his phone.

After a couple of hours we were playing Fortnite until I killed him since we were on different teams. "You bitch!" He yelled and I laughed getting up but he tackled me and started tickling me all over.

"S-stop Kobe" I laughed but he didn't. For a while he continued tickling me until I flipped us over straddling him. "Whatcha doing there" he asked smirking and I rolled my eyes getting up but he pulled me down directly on his member.

I Looked down a little feeling his hand travel up and down my thigh. He then sat up with me still in his lap leaning in and as a reflex I followed. Once his lips touched mine I was pulled in by lust and from there I think you know what happened.

--

I turned away from Kobe looking down. "Oh uh hey Mike" Kobe spoke. "Wassup what you need" Mike asked and Kobe shook his head. "Nun bruh I'll leave you two alone" He said quickly before walking out. "What was that about" I heard Mike ask and I shrugged acting like I didn't know.

"Ion know but let's go to sleep my throat hurts" I mumbled and he laughed slightly but nodded wrapping his arms around me.

~~~~~~

Here's a lil sum for y'all to read but yeah I'ma update Lonely now so byeeee😁

Also what should happen next I got writers block again...