{ 22 }

Mike~

So basically what I'm doing now is watching from my room as Bobby drives off from the apartment. After me and Vallyk's little settion I've been cheesing mad hard, more then I should.

Kobe already know the deal as soon as he seen me smirking comeing out of Vallyk's room.

But imma leave him alone for now.

"KOBE WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Derek scream so I walked out seeing Kobe with water all on the floor. "How did you even do that" I asked clearly confused. "So here's what happened, I was doing that tik tok trend with water and I ended up drowning" He said and I looked at him before bursting into laughter.

"You gone be drowning in them hoes kitties then" Derek said as I laughed harder. "Shut up hoes, y'all both gone be drowning" we turned our heads to see Vallyk standing there.

"Oh please, I'll like to see you try pretty boy" I teased and he only rolled his eyes but while Kobe and Derek weren't looking I wispered in his ear. "Keep on rolling them eyes and I'll give you something to roll them for" I wispered and he shivered making me smirk.

I pulled away from his ear as he proceeded to walk towards Derek. "Anyways, let's go out to eat" Vallyk suggested. "I'm staying here" Kobe said. "The rest of us going then" Derek said making me and Vallyk nod.

Once we were all dress we went to this vigin place on the strip. After we ordered our food we sat down and ate. "imma do a live" I said before taking out my phone.

"Wassup people's" I said as people started rolling in.

Derekk_trendz: Heyyyyy😍

Derekstrend: Is Vallyk with you?

I read the comments and looked up. "Yeah Vallyk's with me and so is Derek" I said. "They sanna see y'all" I said and Derek came over.

"Heyyy" he said and I loughed because of how he said it. "Hey you guy's" Vallyk said waving at the camera. "I wanna glizzy" Derek said Looking at Vallyk. "Can I have your glizzy" he said and Vallyk started laughing.

'😭😭😭😭'
'Derek sus bruh😭'
'I wanna glizzy to Derek☠️'

"Derek chill bruh" I said Chuckling. "Shut up Mike" he said and I rolled my eye's. " Yea aight"

Vallyk Chuckled and I looked at him. "What" I asked he shoock his head turning off his phone. "Ouuu, I bet it's Bobby sending them Dick pic's" Derek said and Vallyk hit him up side the head.

We got weried stares from other people but Derek just flicked them off. "Shut up, damn" Vallyk said rolling his eyes. "I hope y'all screen recorded that, but anyways I gotta go" I said before ending the live.

"So we sending Dick pic's now" I said Looking at Vallyk. "Give me the phone" I said and he looked at me. "Who you think you feeling like" He said making me clench my jaw "I said give me the danm phone" Derek just shook his head. "Calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9's"

I Looked at him slowly as he sipped on his tea. "Oh, imma just go" he said before getting up. "Now like I said Before, give me ya damn phone" I said and he looked at me. "Mind ya damn business Michael" He said getting up.

"You ain't my nigga so there for don't worry about what I'm doing, if I wanna send my dick to my boyfriend then I'll gladly do so" he said looking at me. "It feels so good inside me to" He said with a smirk and that's when I lost it.

I got up and gripped his wrist pulling him out the restaurant.

"Imma show you how a dick feel, right down your throat"

----

My sister said Derek was white and Mike was brown. So when I said Derek was white and Black she was like. "Then why he not black but he brown"💀

I'm sorry but I laughed 😐

Anywho, imma go post this other chapter and mess up y'all mood a lil bit so yeah 😉

Dagger has left the building ➡️