{ 37 }

Mike~

I sat in the trap with a hoe shaking her ass on me listening to my sex playlist to set the mood while I sipped on some Rum. "Shake that ass for daddy" I slured and she smiled and continued doing so when Kobe Walked in the room

"Mike fucking Chong what the hell is you doing" he said and I shrugged. "I'm getting a lap dance got a problem" I asked taking a sip from my drink. "You been drinking all day" He told me and I laughed. "I ain't even know" I chuckled Looking back at the girl.

"Mike this isn't you" he told me and I stood up. "How you gonna tell me who I am you don't know me" I snapped. "Chill I didn't mean it like that" He told me. "Nah bruh what you mean then" I said walking up to him. "Mike" he warned as I got in his face.

"You needs to stop you think this what Val-" I cut him off. "Fuck Vallyk nigga he out her fucking bitches he doesn't give two fucks about my drunk ass he just like everybody else" I mumbled Looking him in the eyes.

"You don't mean that" I just shook my head smilling. "I ment every word, I was trinna apologize for what I did but the shit back fired and I get hurt yes I know I hurt him but-" he cut me off. "Mike you can't be mad at him you litterly brought his enemy in his home when you were kissing him Vallyk has been threw alot as well just to get where he is now so he has every right to do what he did after you hurt him so you can't blame anyone but yourself" he told me and I backed up sinking in what he said.

"You right" I sighed Looking down. "Yeah I know" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "I have to pick up Vallyk for to go get his haircut tomorrow and I think you should be the one to pick him up" he told me and I shrugged. "You giving me gass money" I asked and he groaned.

"This is a favor you don't get nun in return" he stanked face me. "Run me my money bitch" I said with my hand out and huffed taking out 40 handing it to me. "Thank you" I said counting the money happily.

"Now laquisha put on some draws and leave" I told her and she nodded. "Ok Daddy" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Bye hoe" Kobe said and I chuckled as she walked out only smiling.

"Anyways I needa go to Walmart" Kobe said. "I just took you" I said. "I need to get condoms" He said and I shrugged. "I need more alcohol" I said shrugging. "Your not even over 21" He said and I shrugged. "I'm 19 that's good enough plus if that don't work then I'll whip out this dick and pistol whipe then with it" I said and Kobe Looked at me and laughed.

"I'm sure Vallyk would like that" He teased. "He freaky like that so I'm sure he would" I said walking past him. "HOLD UP!" He screamed and I laughed walking downstairs. "You in my business... don't do that!" I yelled back. 

---

This is garbage but it's ok🙃

Anyways gm...