Stolen

Beyoncé counted the breaths she felt tickle her neck as she readjusted her sleeping daughter in her arms almost envious of her innocence

Beyoncé counted the breaths she felt tickle her neck as she readjusted her sleeping daughter in her arms almost envious of her innocence .

What she would give to be able to sleep without a heavy conscience.

The flight they were on was so last minute she left the house ravaged , her closet and her daughters room stripped like thieves had come in the night .

She doubted she could even pull this off , this plan that came to her head a few days prior to leave without anyone knowing for the sake of her own sanity and secrecy . Even her closet friends had no idea of her nighttime departure , not because she didn't trust them but Because she knew they would try to talk her out of it .

Because she and her husband were so private they shared mostly the same friend group . She wouldn't dare put them through a situation where they had to Betray her trust to answer him when he asked if they knew where she was .

It wouldn't be fair

She could just say "Life isn't fair " but the phrase itself was almost as painful as someone telling you to suck it up when you just found someone you loved just passed.

The only reason life wasn't fair was because people made it that way

If you could avoid an opportunity to ruin someone's day or do something you KNOW will cause them heartache then why couldn't they take the higher ground ?

Why did you have to just accept the hurt and move on ?

Forgive ?

Pulling her black hoodie a little tighter she laid her head against the window peering out of it to pass time as the city lights reflected in her tears .

She was alone in all of this , Sans her daughter

She was alone in all of this , Sans her daughter .

Thank God she was young .

Too young to understand that mommy and daddy no longer shared a bed , gave goodnight kisses , or shared showers in the morning and long bubble baths at night just talking about life , no longer had sex or even wanted to be touched , that most days they went without uttering a single word to one another other than to communicate for her sake .