Pajama Party

"Can you watching me eat ?" Jay complained as he looked over to see her turned completely in his direction not even trying to hide the fact that she had stopped eating to look at him like he was disturbing her .

"Can you stop eating like that ?" She asked reaching for her spoon again

"Can you stop eating like that ?" She asked reaching for her spoon again .

"Like what ? Slurping ? You don't be saying nothing when I be slurping that-"

"It's a difference . Who slurps cereal ? You're gonna choke if you don't chew" she explained .

He opened his mouth and showed her his mashed up food making her fake gag as she threw her napkin at him .

"Nursing home " she said waving him off .

"Mane you know you wouldn't put me in no nursing home" he said smacking his lips at her weak threat .

"If you keep chewing like that that's where you're going plus I could always stop by for conjugal visits and to let the kids visit" she shrugged trying not to smile as she ate her food.

"That's for prisons not nursing homes" he said bumping her shoulder making her spill her milk on herself.

"You play too damn much" she laughed flicking the food she had on her spoon on him before standing up before he could do the same to her .

She made a quick run for the bed only to see he had a whole outfit laid out .

"Where you going ?" She asked looking over at him as she crossed her legs waiting impatiently for his answer."And why would you be wearing this ? You don't even like Batman" she said looking at the shirt and bottoms to the outfit .

"A pajama party" he answered getting up so he could join her.

"A pajama party ? Isn't that for kids ?" She called out as he headed to his closet to grab something while she sprawled herself out on their silk sheets with no intentions of moving from her spot .

"Yes , it's tonight and we're going . I already told Sway we'd be there and that we'd compete in the couples pajama competition" he said making her tilt her head as she looked around to see if Blue was in the room because there's no way in hell  he was talking to her .

"Please" he threw in already knowing that even with his back turned that she was making a face .

"I don't even have anything to wear" she complained as she got up and stretched her limbs before yawning .