Ex Marks The Spot

Jay pressed the elevator button before stepping back . "Good Job " he heard from behind him , not even bothering to look up because he was under the assumption that the person was talking to whoever it was on the other side of the speaker . Rule number was always to mind your business , unless of course you had to make it your business.

No one else was in the building last he check so when Jay felt a hand on his shoulder his first instinct was to reach for his waistband , or rather the loaded weapon that was small enough so no one would notice first glance but big enough to do some danger .

Bey would kill him if she knew he carried still , but he more than comfortable of taking care of himself . Why did she think she had Julius? Long story short , Julius was his bodyguard first but after seeing how well he did job he assigned him to his wife . The two men came to the agreement that it Beyoncé over anything and treated her accordingly . But him ? No bodyguard needed for this very reason.

"Woah man " the man said throwing his hands up in defense

"Woah man " the man said throwing his hands up in defense. "I'm not trying to cause any trouble " The man got out before smirking . And that's when Jay saw it .

Jay looked at him with a stoic expression before lifting his shirt slightly to show he wasn't actually carrying even though he should Be

Jay looked at him with a stoic expression before lifting his shirt slightly to show he wasn't actually carrying even though he should Be . The fuck did his wife's ex want with him ?

"Do you want an autograph? You want me to sign something ?" Jay asked not giving Lyndall the satisfaction he desperately wanted from him . This man was nothing worth tripping over , not when his wife was happily laying in their bed with his baby inside of her . Lyndall was the past and that's where he was about to end up if he didn't get out of his face.

"You honestly don't know who I am ?" Lyndall asked surprised . He was sure Beyoncé would've told him who "Dangerously In Love " was really for , who her first live was , her first kiss , her first real boyfriend. The first to break her heart ....

He knew Bey before the fame , something Jay and the world would never get to experience. People didn't believe him but she was a completely different person back then , more down to earth and relatable . Back then she didn't even tell people she sang , now all you heard was her voice on the radio . People viewed her as a god, but in his mind she'd always be the shy girl who crossed her arms and flexed her dimple when she didn't know what to say . The girl with the most southern accent he'd heard and the most soothing deep tone .